Archie Andrews: Enemy of the State

What is the Glorious State coming too??? I denounce Archie comics for their failed attempt at State approved propaganda. Dear Leader sharing his vodka and peasants blood smoothie with what appears to be a non-person?? This is out landish! This is an outrage! I never trusted this Andrews character from the start! Sure, he has red hair (it's a start), but he's always mincing around with that prole Jughead and trying to make time with that elitist capitalist wench Veronica at the expense of Bettys ( a good working class womyn) emotions.

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Very well, Archie fricken' Andrews! If you want to give face time to Dear Leaders tea partying opposition, then I will not only denounce you, I will shake my fist at you (in a party approved angry manner). One way or the other, this Andrews guy will learn that the definition of peace is complete lack of opposition to the party.

100% Infidel wrote:What is the Glorious State coming too??? I denounce Archie comics for their failed attempt at State approved propaganda. Dear Leader sharing his vodka and peasants blood smoothie with what appears to be a non-person?? This is out landish! This is an outrage! I never trusted this Andrews character from the start! Sure, he has red hair (it's a start), but he's always mincing around with that prole Jughead and trying to make time with that elitist capitalist wench Veronica at the expense of Bettys ( a good working class womyn) emotions.
Archie%20Best%20616.jpg
Very well, Archie fricken' Andrews! If you want to give face time to Dear Leaders tea partying opposition, then I will not only denounce you, I will shake my fist at you (in a party approved angry manner). One way or the other, this Andrews guy will learn that the definition of peace is complete lack of opposition to the party.

IT'S A PLOT!

Soon, his Oliness's comedy sidekick Bidet will mass exodus "move on" with the rest of the disgraced valiant O's Helpers.

What better new VEEP to ensure a SHOCKER 2010 Democrat win!

CORREKTION! EDIT- Er, I meant to type 2012. Habit yanno.

This is enough to make a loyal comradette hurl (oops pardon). How can the very Secretive Service Members allow this Palin womanette so close to dear Leader?? Have they not heard of germs?! They could be infecting the One with all kinds of reichwingger homophobic, racist germage. Why, just look at this most accurate photo of germs jumping off of her finger! Image

Not to worry about Dear Leader's health.... he has the GOOD healthcare that only him and Ministers of Congress enjoy. It is a privilege to pay for them. For the rest of us, the unwashed masses, we have universal medical treatment.....Vodka ! It works for everything.....headache ? Vodka. Broken leg ? Vodka. Reading the latest about our progressive government spending ? Definitely Vodka!!!!!

I demand to know why the most beautiful womyn in the world, First Womyn Michelle Obama, is not portrayed in this graphic novel! A proper depiction of her beauty, grace, intelligence and strength would inspire many eager progressive readers to go watch TV instead of reading more fawning crap about her.

OMG! I hate, hate Sarah Palin, I can't believe they put her on there with Obama either. But I guess it's better to just get along and keep peace alive rather than have all these divisive feelings on both sides.

Oh, but I do hate Sarah Palin, she's such a typical mean American women with no brains whatsoever. I wish she could get along with dreamy Obama, it would make everything more peaceful.

Peace, Love & Flowers!

Opiate of the People wrote:I demand to know why the most beautiful womyn in the world, First Womyn Michelle Obama, is not portrayed in this graphic novel! A proper depiction of her beauty, grace, intelligence and strength would inspire many eager progressive readers to go watch TV instead of reading more fawning crap about her.

I have been WILD about Michelle ever since she wore that slinky number on Election Night, November 4, 2008 *Ref my Avatar*

You might say she has me "wrapped up in her web"

The Party ™ has already countered this vile reichwing propaganda with the Current Truth. ™

images8889899.jpg

UPDATE: Comrades we might have a spot of trouble on our hands with animated running dog KKKapitalist swine... First, Enemy of the State Archie, then Velma the Plumber, this morning was "the silver scorpion" and now back to the original enemy of the State: Archie
reactionarycrap1.jpg
Won't any of these "artists" consider the children™ before they sully Dear Leaders' reputation by juxtaposing him with she-who-must-not-be named (aka "you-know-who")? I've had enough...I'm going to dip into whats left of my Peoples' Vodka ration.
.Image Ten bucks says that "The Thrilla from Wassilla" folds up "The Chicago Kid" like a freshly dried load of laundry. All I can think of is that scene in one of the Rocky movies when the people's boxer says "I must break you" via politico https://www.politico.com/click/stories/1009/in_archie_obama_v_palin.html