Arlen Specter’s Bromance with Barack Obama

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

If you are a Republican then Arlen Specter coming out of the closet asa Democrat doesn't come as no big surprise. He's always been a Rhino,and more importantly a self preserving opportunist dick-weed. I say bring it on, let's get more of the Rhinos to come out of the closet. You hear me John McCain? You're next!

Hitting for the other team: YUCK!

Survival over principle: DOUBLE YUCK!

VISIT ME HERESpecter

Big surprise, Arlen Specter the rino. He committed Political suicide long ago.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

It looks like Benedict Arnold Sphincter Senator Arlen Spectre saw that he was 21% points behind Pat Toomey in polling of Republicans. I think the natives are restless and are going RINO hunting.

Better to have an avowed enemy than a "friend" you can't trust.

Good bye, Arlen.

The Democrats will have you on a shorter leash than the GOP does now, if you win the general election. They have already hinted at that if you can retain your seat.

If it was me, you would have been relegated to scrubbing Ted Kennedy's (a genuine Democrat) toilet after the last election. You really know how to pay back the people who put up with you and put you in power. NOT!!!

Let's see... You're 79 yo and both parties don't trust you. You have about as much chance of being reelected as a leaking douche bag. Keep fighting the "good fight", Arlen. And make sure Obama "campaigns" for you too!

Welcome Comrade Sphincter!

The party can always use another powerful idiot soldier such as yourself in the battle for The World of Next Tuesday. When you arrive, after your visit to KMTC, i have made a special shovel for you - so you can begin burying yourself past. As you can see by their agitprop, they never really loved you anyway. You will find the love that you have seeked for so long here as all the "boys" are lined up out back to meet you.

We always knew you would defect someday and your timing could not be better. Once your re-education is complete and Comrade Al "The Brain" Franken joins you in his rightful place - Dear Leaders plans are unstoppable. VICTORY is close at hand and I'm sure you will be well rewarded for your treachery efforts.

P.S. How are our spies your friends Collins, Snowe & Shelby doing?
P.S.S. Once you have received your booty reward, i hope you remember the small part your humble shovel played in your glorious transformation.

Love;

ховел 4 у
норлиск Гулаг

Гоод ридденце то тхис сицк асс рхино.

Our friends at iOwnTheWorldmade a whole series on this subject:

(off)
Good riddance, one less RINO we don't need.

The Republican Party's Big Tent was getting smaller and smaller so quite naturally Specter went over to the Party that really believes in a Big Tent of differing, divergent ideas. There are as many differing ideas in the Democratic Party as there are individuals in the Democratic Party. For example, some Democrats believe emphatically that Bush is evil incarnate, on the other hand there are many others in the Democratic Party that disagree with this view and hold to the long cherished principle that Bush is just plain stupid. There are Democrats that fervently believe Dick Cheney personally manipulates the price of gasoline at the pump, but then there are others in the Big Tent of Democratic Party ideas that hold to the long tested truth that it is actually a cabal of several sinister super-rich far Right Wing criminals, otherwise known as the Far Right Wing Conspiracy, that manipulates the price of gasoline at the pump. There are those in the Democratic Party who think that Big Government is the best solution to all of society's ills but then, on the other hand, there is that school of thought in the Democratic Party that teaches - only Bigger and Bigger and Bigger Government will cure all of society's ills. And don't even get me started on the Big Tent of opposing views there are about abortion in the Democratic Party!

The Democrats have always believed in a Big Tent of ideas. Democrats disagree on a whole host of important issues. Those nasty Republicans though... oh boy!

Who cares which party he's in. Wasn't he recently convicted of murder?

His Excellency knows how to bring the RINOs into the Big Tent of the Democrat Party. Just look. He knows Arlen loves to have his ear nibbled on!!

Well done, Dear Leader!! Well done!!

Ahh another person has gotten in touch with one of their Inner Comrades(TM). I wonder how many more he has in there?

"To Do" List

1) Arlen Specter
2) Chuck Hegal
3) Olympia Snow
4) Susan Collins
5) Dick Lugar
6) Lindsey Graham

Don't forget Juan McCain Comrade Hero of people Dog.

Oooh give me number 3 on the list. I already live in the Olympia Collective... {off} WHO in the name of Mikhail Kalashnikov names their child Olympia? Only a progressive...

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Oooh give me number 3 on the list. I already live in the Olympia Collective... {off} WHO in the name of Mikhail Kalashnikov names their child Olympia? Only a progressive...

i name 1st born daughter - Shovelina. Good Colonel?

Шовел 4 У

Глоры то тхе Обама. Синг хис праисес.