Attention Ladies: Talk Smack Contest; $1,000 Prize

This is a public service announcement on behalf of Mr. Conservative

Woman_Conservative_Obama.png
Are you a woman with something to say about Barack Obama? Well then, this is your lucky day because MrConservative.com is looking for someone just like you!

In fact, we're so intersted in what you have to say that we're willing to pay a thousand dollars for the best video about Obama.

Not only is one woman going to win a thousand bucks, we're looking to hire at least one of our contest entrants to do daily videos for MrConservative.com.

But wait — it gets better!

Sound interesting? Great, then here's what you have to do.

Put together a video that talks about Barack Obama. You can dress any way you want and say anything you want, but do keep it under three minutes. Also, while it doesn't matter to us whether you're famous or completely unknown, do keep in mind that we are looking for a woman who can potentially work with us long term and draw traffic.

The winner will be personally chosen by the owner of MrConservative.com, Cyrus Massoumi. So, after you finish your video and upload it to YouTube, you'll want to email Cyrus at mrconservative.com(at)gmail.com.

Any and all entries may be shown on MrConservative.com and the contest lasts from today until April 30, 2013. Good luck and we'll be looking for you, Ms. Conservative!

I am thinking that "talking smack" to, at, about or around dear Leader will lead to extending time in the "gulag from which there is no return". I am there and fore, also nominating Mrs. Red Square who is likely to have extended health insurance Obamacare and humongous will for Mr. Red Square..... "in case", there is an "unexpected demise".

Hail dear leader! No smacking here!

(I am not so foolish as to fall for trickery!! and execution!!! %$#@!!)

Mr. Conservative says he's looking for "Ms. Conservative." Is this supposed to be some kind of beauty contest, or is he advertising for a wife?

Otherwise, I second Fraulein's nomination of Mrs. Red Square. She's the fairest of us all, she's the most articulate, and I don't believe she's ever had a bad hair day. I might even throw down my shovel and dare her to do it, if not for that big log of hers.

I would've nominated Pamalinsky, but I'm afraid she would only send Mr. Conservative one of her stolen music videos with a "Why Did You Click On This Post?" poll attached.

If I claim "transgendered" status can I participate?

It is a shame that in 2013, with the addition of LGBT minority status, that Mr. Conservative would limit his participants to females.I could use the $1000. I just found out my insurance premiums are going to go up 40% over the next year due the glories of the Affordable Care Act.

El Presidente wrote:If I claim "transgendered" status can I participate?

It is a shame that in 2013, with the addition of LGBT minority status, that Mr. Conservative would limit his participants to females.I could use the $1000. I just found out my insurance premiums are going to go up 40% over the next year due the glories of the Affordable Care Act.
Perhaps Mr. Conservative would accept an entry from a not-currently-female-person if the not-currently-female-person were appropriately attired in a vagina suit.

Anyer Marx wrote: Perhaps Mr. Conservative would accept an entry from a not-currently-female-person if the not-currently-female-person were appropriately attired in a vagina suit.

We are helping in every way we can Dear Anyer!

hank-n-bobby.jpg

end-war-on-anyer.jpg

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Mr. Conservative says he's looking for "Ms. Conservative." Is this supposed to be some kind of beauty contest, or is he advertising for a wife?

Otherwise, I second Fraulein's nomination of Mrs. Red Square. She's the fairest of us all, she's the most articulate, and I don't believe she's ever had a bad hair day. I might even throw down my shovel and dare her to do it, if not for that big log of hers.

I would've nominated Pamalinsky, but I'm afraid she would only send Mr. Conservative one of her stolen music videos with a "Why Did You Click On This Post?" poll attached.
I am so honored, Pinkie, that you would even consider nominating me, what with my stolen videos and all. As you know, I have given great effort to eschew this sort of "video theft thingy."

My most proud moment of video theft was that of stealing Sammy Davis Jr.'s "The Candy Man." Killer traffic! I know and you know that Sammy did the dirty work.

I know I have a most darling avatar but, it doesn't make up for actual content. I hope my admission of this gives me more credibility. One can only hope.

I third the nomination of Mrs. Red Square! She is, most definitely the fairest of us all! And most articulate as well.

Mrs. Red Square for FLOTUS!

And I, Pamalinsky, would nominate you, too, dear Pinkie, if it weren't for that awful shovel.

Thanks, Pamalinsky, but if I were to make a video of myself, I'm afraid it would look something like this:

(A flutter of my red headscarf to Chairman M.S. Punchenko who first unearthed this classic more than five years ago.)

Now if only there was a “Mr. Prog” looking for a “Ms. Prog” I'd be a shoo-in.

Pamalinsky wrote: I know I have a most darling avatar but, it doesn't make up for actual content. I hope my admission of this gives me more credibility.

One moment...is there a falsehood on Comrade Gore's internets? We haven't had a good show trial here in a while!

And as long as we're on the subject of avatars, why haven't any of us changed our avatars these past few days to those--well, those RED SQUARES with the pink equal signs on them, to raise awareness of how much we care about the same sex marriage issue?

All the caring, correct-thinking, totally cool people on Facebook are doing it. Don't we care, too? Don't we want to be part of the totally cool "in" crowd? Isn't that why all the Democrats in Congress are suddenly popping up like a bunch of moles in a whack-a-mole game, or zits on prom night, to proclaim their sudden evolution to supporting same-sex marriage?

Well, comrades? Do we want people to think we don't care? We do care, don't we? But what's the use of caring if no one notices?

Tovarichi wrote:Image like this one Comrade?
Another good one, Tovi. Need to give this some additional thought. I'll get back to you on this.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Thanks, Pamalinsky, but if I were to make a video of myself, I'm afraid it would look something like this:

(A flutter of my red headscarf to Chairman M.S. Punchenko who first unearthed this classic more than five years ago.)

Now if only there was a “Mr. Prog” looking for a “Ms. Prog” I'd be a shoo-in.
Wow, Pinkie! Is that how you see yourself?

I find it very soulful and deep, and am quite moved, as in moved away. Relocate.

In the spirit of fairness, here is one version of just a smidge of myself as I once was, but, no longer am. Just to show you I can, you know, like, relate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=f9qGur8eTUg

Comrade Julia Pamalinsky,

In my imagination I saw you more as a reformed Janice Joplin. (still alive) But alas, my current thoughts result from too much of the beet that wounds...I shall try thinking less hard.

Dear Comrade Crap,
You mistook my vote for Janis when I really chose Julia!?
I'd like to inform you that I voted for Janis long before voting for Julia.
I voted against Julia before voting for her!
I don't see the problem here.
I'm sure this makes perfect sense! Right?

Pamalinski,

It's obvious to me now. Thanks for the, er...clarification.