Australian Crime Stories

I'm looking forward to the latest episode of Australian Crime Stories!

[attachment=1]ACSPO.jpg[/attachment]It's about a COVID positive guy who sneezed while alone on an elevator and thus became public enemy #1, subject to a nationwide manhunt. He is described as the worst of the worst!

[attachment=0]sneezer.jpg[/attachment]
I think the script was written by George Orwell. Whatever the case, this episode is so exciting that Tucker Carlson did a segment on it.

Perhaps as health care is further nationalized and medical resources are strictly rationed, a progressive doctor-assisted suicide program would become the beneficial and vital tool for keeping society free of such degenerate sneezing reprobates who inconvenience society itself and most often refuse political obedience.

It's time to make Australia the global Gulag. It's a miserable place full of evil creatures and impossible to escape. The waters surrounding it are full of killer sharks, killer crocodiles, killer snakes, killer jellyfish, killer octopi, killer sting rays and killer stone fish. The land is full of killer spiders, killer snakes, killer platypuses, killer dingoes, killer ants, and killer kangaroos. There's no better place in the world for a penal colony or to quarantine subversives. And, apparently, the resident natives have no problem with being in prison.

Australia *started* as a penal colony. I guess some Australians never got over it.

I hear the beaches are nice. Like at Guantanamo...

Indeed, comrade Ivan. The beaches are wonderful. I spent many days enjoying them in my youth. Venturing into the water is a little less wonderful. Particularly if one prefers to maintain one's limb quota.

Of course, we could always disable the entire population, in the pursuit of equity.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Colonel,

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Welcome to the

I wonder if a sign reading "Impfung Macht Frei" will be posted above the gate of each camp?

Not really funny in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:I wonder if a sign reading "Impfung Macht Frei" will be posted above the gate of each camp?

I can't see why not.
IMPFUNG.jpg

Your graphic is the pinnacle of equality. I have shamelessly adopted it as my wallpaper. I have sent it to many Progs I know and I've heard reports of heads exploding. Thank you for making my jest into something magnificent. The Roos with crossed hypodermic needles are the best part.

Cutting it close to the bone in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:Thank you for making my jest into something magnificent. The Roos with crossed hypodermic needles are the best part.

My pleasure.

KANGA.png

It will indeed be fun to send these verifications from atop the porcelain throne or from the tumbled bed with one's loved one.

I wonder what would happen if one were to take a picture of their arsehole for the facial recognition component of this app.

Some fun could certainly be had with this.

[highlight=#f1f1f1]In responding to a question about whether he had gone too far with respect to imposing a curfew (avoiding the question of why a curfew was needed when no other state had one), Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews replied: ‘it is not about human rights. It is about human life.'[/highlight]

So, there you have it comrades. The Premier of Victoria is not only banning people from living their lives but also banning them from being allowed to die.

This has to be one of the most brilliant Social Justice™ ideas The Party™ has ever come up with.

[quote="Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt"]I wonder what would happen if one were to take a picture of their arsehole for the facial recognition component of this app.[/quote]

Wonder no more.

ARSE1.jpg

Is this DownUnder Vaccintration Camp secured by Green Energy?

Using dirty energy to maintain DownUnder's Vaccintration Camp is moving in the wrong direction, comrades.

They're not going to need energy, comrade. With an economy completely shut down, there won't be any demand for energy. Nothing says "green" like and entire wasteland.

And the beat-down goes on...

POLICE BRUTALITY: Sydney Mother begs, "Remove the handcuffs from dying son!" as RIOT Police Converge

My take away from the Police Brutality video: Nuremberg 2 is Coming!

I can't wait.

Giddy in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon