Australian Greens fertilize their Nazi Roots... kinda

As we are for knowing, the Greenie movement was for being catapulted into mainstream by the Nazi Party. And no one is for doing better at being Green Nazi than the Australian Greens.

I have just been on business exporting some wonderful poppy dust vacation to Land Down Under aka Australia and am for some interesting reporting.

Now I am for knowing that the Stalin and the Hitler were not to be very good in the friendly department stores, but they were having one very important sameness – they were both for loving the liquidation of kulaks. This is one noble cause that can not be for the forgetfulness.

But the Hitler may have been for being one-up on the Stalin because the Hitler was also very environmentally friendly. And who is not for loving the natural environment above the economic survival of the human kind? I am for the pissing on the capitalist dog! (pig is haraaaam!!!)

One of the Hitler's favorite henchman compadres (I must be for keeping up with my Spanish as my business is doing so good in MeheeCo) was a person called Hess. No, not the capitalist dog Hess of gasoline stations, the Herman Hess of the environmental movement fame! If not for the movements of the Hess we would not be for having the Greens Party of today.

Hess was always for the enthusiastic backing of the "green wing" of the Nazi peoples and was for making good successes. He was able for getting many Green Movement…

Hmmm… are you also for the wondering if the movements of the Greenies are for being green like the avocados they are so much for loving to eat?

But I am for the digression…Hess was being able to get many of the Green Movement laws passed and implemented at national, regional and local levels. He was for getting reforestation programs, laws for protecting the innocent birdies and poppies, and making of the preservation laws to stop Big Industrial Business type thieves from doing so much of the harm to the landscape. There is quote I am for stealing using… Hess' enviro-mentality decrees were for being "ranked among the most progressive in the world at that time."

And who is not for liking to be of the progressive type?

So I am for sitting in beaut (that is Aussie slang for very nice) little sidewalk café in the Sydney section of Oz and am reading paper and read such wonderful headline…

SUBURB JOINS ISRAELI BOYCOTT

https://www.smh.com.au/nsw/suburb-joins-israeli-boycott-20101220-1935z.html

(please make for the excuses as I am not able to do the linkages because they are made of the pork and pig is haraaam! I was told that by good Gulag resident who I can no longer be for the rememberance of)

I am not liking to be drinking of the Juice, either, and am much more for the liking of the Beet Kool Aid so such Israeli product must be for the boycotting!

The article is for saying that the Green Party councillor, Cathy Peters, was for making spearheads to get entire council for joining boycott because, as we are all knowing, the evil Jooz are occupying the land of the Palestines!

Since I was for wanting to make good congratulations to such noble cause, I knew I must be for meeting the Greens Counsellor Peters. I was for calling for appointment and because of my Mooslim status was able for seeing her right away.

We were having so much of the good conversation. She was for making very many congratulations for me too for having such environmentally progressive interest in the organically grown poppy production. She was for saying many of her constituents were in need of such product that I was for making. We were for making many good handshakes.

She was very much being trusting of me. I was for liking her more and more. And then she was for making revelation at me.

She was for saying, “Mrs Al, I know I can confide in you like this because you and I see things in much the same way.”

I was sitting on edge of the seating arrangement waiting for what was for next coming.

“Mrs Al,” she was for saying, ”I made the decision to boycott those evil Israelis because of a dream I had. But it was more than a dream. I had a visit from the Ghost of Rachel Corrie.”
I could not be for believing my earlobes!!! I burst open and said I too was for knowing such Ghost that is the Rachel Corrie!! That she is being good friend of mine at the Gulag!!

We could not be for the stopping of such talk. Many of the times we were for talking over each other. Because of such excitement the Greens Councillor Peters was for forgetting to tell me exactly what the Ghost of Rachel Corrie was for saying to her.

Maybe such wonderful Ghost of Rachel Corrie can be for making revelation to us all of what she was for saying to the Greens Councillor Peters.

So I must be making for the adulations to the Green Party of Australia for joining the Aunti Semitic Helen and hating the Juice as much as all good Mooslims and progressives are for doing.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:
We could not be for the stopping of such talk. Many of the times we were for talking over each other. Because of such excitement the Greens Councillor Peters was for forgetting to tell me exactly what the Ghost of Rachel Corrie was for saying to her.

Mrs Al,

I believe if Councillor Peters could, given the enthusiasm of your meeting, she probably would say that Rachel's ghost was whispering to her: "Please don't eat the daisies".

Mrs Al,

What a wonderful coincidental, transcendental meeting of the Rachel Corrie fan club minds you had! Yes, I had nearly forgotten dear Rachel, until you dug her up, out of the ground, once again to frolic and play with us on this post. Now, if the real Rachel Corrie and her avatar would please show up here--calling Rachel Corrie, calling Rachel Corrie. No luck, yet. I bet she's hanging out at a vegan-anti-Israel festival somewhere, further cultivating and growing green things in the minds of some Green-Goracle devotees somewhere on the planet. Perhaps she can one day star in a play called "How Green was my Palestine."

Mrs. Al, it is good to see you out of the beet field work, once again (and you are looking fit after our glorious party ( https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/winter-solstice-and-new-year-festivities-t6646.html )

It makes my heart hum (or it could be the pace maker, I am not sure) to speak of our Marxist Green Movement. As they say, "communist never die, they just change logo's"... or something like that. Here are some faithful workers, willing to be crushed and abused, all for the love of control of others a green Mother Earth. Are they not happy workers, I ask?

Whinny, you are for making good propagnada signage wording for CPPP:
"Please don't eat the daisies... Try the Country People's Poppy Production Poppies instead!"

Hmmm... is needing more work.....

Leninka, what wonderful Idea of movie, "How Green was my Palestine." I am knowing the Persian peoples... OOOOPS!! I am for meaning IranawayfromAckmydinnerjacketians are liking to make many of the interesting movies. And they are also for having a green flag. This may be good movie for them to make on behalf of Palestine peoples.

Frau, I am not for seeing wonderful picture only Big Red X. I very much love Big Red X's but I am also for the enjoyment of your photographics. Now I must be for checking your linkage.

It's all Bush's fault. Oz was a wonderful land until Bush sent his evil minions:

The Bushrats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6hisD8 ... re=related

Many thanks Mrs Al. Your post solved a mystery for me. I never understood why the Bushrats were speaking German. Now I know............................

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Whinny, you are for making good propagnada signage wording for CPPP:
"Please don't eat the daisies... Try the Country People's Poppy Production Poppies instead!"

Hmmm... is needing more work.....

Thank you, Mrs. Al. One of my specialties here at the collective is "Disseminator of propagandic materials", but I'm not as proficient as Red Rooster in The Peoples Tools of Photoshop™ to add that homage to my cutesy avatar ( that Red Rooster also helped to create ).

But you're right, Mrs Al: Rachel's ghost would be whispering, "Please don't eat the Peoples Poppies". Daisies, poppies, they're all relative to Rachel's ghost when she has all to do with pushing them up.

Grigori... I am very much liking the cartoonages! Does not the Taz remind you of the MTE?

Comrade Buffoon... What beaUUUtiful poster!!! I will be making for copy to hang over fire hearth!

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Comrade Buffoon... What beaUUUtiful poster!!! I will be making for copy to hang over fire hearth!

Most Equal Thanks Mrs. Al, Make sure the wood isn't too "sooty" as to diminish your image in such a wonderful depiction.

Your wordage is always "deserving of the quoting."