B&H Ambassadors Take It In Shorts for US

You heard right, Kamalarads.

Ambassadors from the Biden/Harris Administration took XiCom CoVid anal swabs for US in order to enter Xina for the Biden/Harris Administrational Business.

Xina says the anal swabs were inserted by error.

W.H.O. knows, but isn't revealing anything, as yet, as the swabs are still in research labs being processed. Await further lab developments.

Most Equally Esteemed Kamalarades,

I suspect we will ALL get the Xina Anal Swab (The Xina Anal Intruder ™) in the end. One way or the other...

What's that behind me in the Current Truth ™?,

Red Salmon

With some people, it is difficult to tell one end from the other.

Democrats increasing respect for the USA throughout the world.

They were looking for brains, so they checked the place where democrats' heads usually reside.

All tests returned negative results.

Judging from the current crop of political appoitments by Biden, I would be willing to bet that most of them enjoyed it.

Uh.... thanks a lot for the visual, Trashmouth . I just ate.

No ... really.........

Comrade Krasnodar, it will be interesting if Hollywoke and our illustrious leader, liberated from the oppressive binds of conservative ideology, will condemn the Chinese government for never offering a Gensing colonic after the anal probe. Perhaps to avoid gender norms and wrap themselves in a cloak of moral superiority, it will become fashionable to display feathery buttplugs instead of decals or ribbons that inform everyone that you have been probed.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:Democrats increasing respect for the USA throughout the world.

They were looking for brains, so they checked the place where democrats' heads usually reside.

All tests returned negative results.

The anal swabs are being culture'd in petri dishes at Wuhan Labs right now. Can a vaccine be developed in time??

jackalopelipsky wrote:the anal swabs were inserted by error.

What were they expecting to be inserted?

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:the anal swabs were inserted by error.

What were they expecting to be inserted?

W.H.O. are 'they', G2GM???

What was transferred through insertion and is being cultured in SomHan petri dish labs. What if Biden/Harris Ambassadors were actually on the receiving end, just like the rest of US. What do we know about these Xinese Production Lab swabbers? Does W.H.O. know??
You asked the right question, comrade.

Jen's gonna circle back on that forelocktug,
'pelipsky

CABINET2a.jpg
trashmouth wrote:Judging from the current crop of political appoitments by Biden, I would be willing to bet that most of them enjoyed it.

Comrades!

As we used to say when I was a 'Storm-trooper for the Criminal Bourgeois Elite' (I have repented and pledged my life to the Party and the GWONT) BOHICA!
Bend over, here it comes again!

I do believe the Chinese expression for " bend-over " is ...... Cho bai din

Krasnodar wrote:I do believe the Chinese expression for " bend-over " is ...... Cho bai din