BAN THIS BOOK #1

Why don't we try something else? We'll purge the book from existence, and it would have never existed. I'll get the ball rolling right now.

Vladimir Ivanov

Isn't there another post about this book called "Burn This Book""?

Yes there is Kommissar Betty. You should be the efficiency Kommissar! This is obviously the work of an infiltrator fascist halliburton dog intending to make our Glorious Red site look inefficient, inept and wasteful; doubling of worker output on same civic project! This sort of thing could never actually happen under our great System where efficiency is the natural fruit of our beloved Doctrines! Purge these criminals at once!

Calling Hillary, we have a lock on Comrade Ban this Book for our purging phazers, requesting permission to fire from the Purge Queen.

Hey Kommissar Betty- "Ban This Book" was not sufficiently purged! Comrade "Ban This Book" is back with fascist Halliburton produced map mocking our European and camel republic comrades. He is unwilling to adapt to the Revolution! Comrade Che - can you pause from selling t-shirts and purge comrade Ban This Book? He makes joke at Bolshevik expense, no? Burn him with your cigar until he admits his crimes against the People!

I have not heard back yet from Hillary, we need her permission before we purge anyone. Plus she likes to watch them writhe and squirm when they are red their punishment.

"Red their punishment." Too perfect. I yield the floor to Kommissar Betty!