Barack Obama : A Study in Humility .....

Obama 5.jpg

We are indeed fortunate to have such a President as Dear Leader ruling over us ......
A true and selfless servant of the people !
All opposed to his will ( aka : The Majority ) shall be as "enemies" before him.
He will smite their arrogance of taking control of the House.
He will unleash his anger upon these usurpers by his issuance of the "executive order"!

He did take responsibility for not talking down to the little people enough and not putting it in words their tiny minds could comprehend. Al Gore had the same problem, simply talking slowly isn't good enough. You need to throw in some Bible sounding references and maybe a thee or thou or thine for good measure (just for those bitter clingers and hillbillies).

Take me for example, I could talk all high falootin' like that Theo fella, but I learned to talk in the idiom of the people, the hicks and rubes eat it up, they think I'm one of them y'all.

Or take Hillary, our beloved MTE and future President (come 2012). She ain't near tired.

Very well, Comrade Whoopie, you take Hillary. . . . . . . Please ?

( I hear she's really good at convincing people that she is actually listening to them.
Even in a southern dialect ! )cue > Hillary's mad cackle laugh.

Comrades,

"Listening tour" was correct, she did all the talking, everyone who was not her did all the listening. It was never her goal to "listen" but to "talk". It should have been called the "Listening [to me] tour".

Comrades,

Dear leader does have great humility in every single aspect of his life.

From his humble birth in a stable, to the heights of [fraud] political greatness.