Barack Obama elementary school fails to meet expectations

Obama_School.jpg
Report card: School named for Barack Obama ‘fails to meet expectations'

Teabagging right-wing union busters under the leadership of Gov. Scott Walker have sabotaged the only school in Wisconsin named for Dear Leader (PBUH).

The policy of tying performance scores of the school to the Presidential popularity polls announced on FOX News is not fair.

Furthermore, expecting unionized teachers to be held responsible for the performance of their students constitutes a hostile work environment, and the grievance committee has been alerted.

Milwaukee schools named for Ronald Reagan and George Bush have not been singled out for similar unfair treatment.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are en-route to fix blame (not the problem) and ensure that the correct races are properly agitated and compensated.

Comrades,

As we can plainly see, BO school is making steady progress. For example, Obama Elementary had its worst score in reading achievement, which came in at 2.2 out of 50. Not bad for future democrat voters, right?

Compare that with the racist charter school in nearby Oshkosh: "The highest performing school in the state according to the numbered outcomes listed in the masterDPI report card list was ALPs Charter School in Oshkosh. That school's total score for 2013-2014 was 97.8."

And so, all things considered, I'd say the school of BO is OK! Don't you agree?

BO-School.JPG

The only true and scientific measure of excellence is the self esteem of the baby-mama recipients of EBT/SNAP benefits in behalf of the students enrolled (since attendance is optional).

I'm not sure if this mathematical problem meets lowest common denominator core standards but from what I can tell, 97.8 + 2.2 = 100.

That would seems to suggest that combining the scores of the best school and the worst school achieves a level of statistical perfection unmatched anywhere in the known alternative universe.

I say we run with it.

Did a school named after Barack Obama ever have any expectations?

Of course, Olga P. Diplomas will be issued by Executive Order. Merit is no obstacle to achievement!

FORWARD!

Students subject to Common Core are asked to answer the math problem, 2+2=?

If they give any answer that is not "4" they are asked to explain their answer. Any answer is good and will get them an "A" if they can explain their answer.

Common Core student answers include: 2+2=anything I say it is! I learnt that from Obama! He's the man!

This is what Fairness™ is all about!

2+2=4 is "raciss."

If you take a close look at their Website you'll quickly realize why the Barack Obama School of Career and Technical Education produces such high achievers. Obviously, they've encouraged The Children™ to design, write, and edit their entire site! Quite an achievement for young children I'd say. And it will only get better as the additional funding they've requested begins pouring into the local teacher's union offices. By Next Tuesday™ I'm confident they'll be reading near the 5% level and on their way to MIT! Forward! (but as always, there's still more work to be done)

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:... Merit is no obstacle to achievement! ...

As a Federal employee, I find no truer words spoken in a very long time.

I shall have this truism engraved and displayed prominently atop my cubicle wall for management to puzzle over like a bunch of cattle staring at a new gate.

Captain Craptek wrote:If you take a close look at their Website you'll quickly realize why the Barack Obama School of Career and Technical Education produces such high achievers. Obviously, they've encouraged The Children™ to design, write, and edit their entire site! Quite an achievement for young children I'd say. And it will only get better as the additional funding they've requested begins pouring into the local teacher's union offices. By Next Tuesday™ I'm confident they'll be reading near the 5% level and on their way to MIT! Forward! (but as always, there's still more work to be done)

As suggested, comrade, I took a closer look at the site. An interesting feature to note: when one clicks on the "right" arrow, to scroll through the school's news items, the window scrolls to the left. That is indicative.

Not to mention that the "art work" the "the students worked very hard to create" is a little disturbing for a modern school setting. Of course, there are no guns pictured so it's probably not within proscribed subject matter.

Captain Craptek wrote:By Next Tuesday™ I'm confident they'll be reading near the 5% level…
Seeing as they only need to be able to read well enough to a) vote a straight Democrat ticket and b) type in the PIN code for their EBT/SNAP cards I don't see why they even need to be reading at such a high level, unless they're all going to run for Congress.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:... Merit is no obstacle to achievement! ...

As a Federal employee, I find no truer words spoken in a very long time.

I shall have this truism engraved and displayed prominently atop my cubicle wall for management to puzzle over like a bunch of cattle staring at a new gate.

Ensure it appears to be a celebration, comrade, to avoid any..........er...........uncomfortable scrutiny.

Remember, irony 80% iron and, therefore, environmentally damaging - in more ways than one.

A quick glance at the Lunch Menu page indicates that this BO school has progressively eliminated the need for verb tenses and singular/plural verbs. Why, all it will take is the elimination of a few more racist grammar rules and these progressively condemned wretches magnificent examples of education excellence will be reading at a 7% level!!

Forward, indeed...

Comrade Ivan, is that Deer Leader (PBUH) in his former career as a professor of Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:If you take a close look at their Website you'll quickly realize why the Barack Obama School of Career and Technical Education produces such high achievers. Obviously, they've encouraged The Children™ to design, write, and edit their entire site! Quite an achievement for young children I'd say. And it will only get better as the additional funding they've requested begins pouring into the local teacher's union offices. By Next Tuesday™ I'm confident they'll be reading near the 5% level and on their way to MIT! Forward! (but as always, there's still more work to be done)

As suggested, comrade, I took a closer look at the site. An interesting feature to note: when one clicks on the "right" arrow, to scroll through the school's news items, the window scrolls to the left. That is indicative.

[highlight=#ffff00]Not to mention that the "art work" the "the students worked very hard to create" is a little disturbing for a modern school setting. Of course, there are no guns pictured so it's probably not within proscribed subject matter.[/highlight]

Indeed, Comrade Hopping Person - I found this particular effort so compelling I had it framed and dedicated to Eric Holder. I expect them to display it in the lobby of the DOJ as an example of "Korrekt Thought" and "Anti-Bullying" awareness in modern classrooms.

Childrens-Art.jpg

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:By Next Tuesday™ I'm confident they'll be reading near the 5% level…
Seeing as they only need to be able to read well enough to a) vote a straight Democrat ticket and b) type in the PIN code for their EBT/SNAP cards I don't see why they even need to be reading at such a high level, [highlight=#99cc00]unless they're all going to run for Congress[/highlight].

Comrade Pingvin, if they're running for Congress, they don't need to read, at all. They can pay their staff to do that for them and the staff will tell them how to vote.

I notice on one lunch menu the item "bread stick and margarine." Dear me, where was the anti-transfat inspector on that day? Tsk. The kitchen staff must be confiscated and the food reeducated ... no, no, I mean the food must be confiscated and the staff reeducated ... or maybe not, maybe the first way would work better.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:

[highlight=#ffff00]Not to mention that the "art work" the "the students worked very hard to create" is a little disturbing for a modern school setting. Of course, there are no guns pictured so it's probably not within proscribed subject matter.[/highlight]

Indeed, Comrade Hopping Person - I found this particular effort so compelling I had it framed and dedicated to Eric Holder. I expect them to display it in the lobby of the DOJ as an example of "Korrekt Thought" and "Anti-Bullying" awareness in modern classrooms.

Childrens-Art.jpg

Wonderful, comrade!

The hearts and butterfly wings on the frame is a nice touch. A stark juxtaposition alluding to the effects that Day of the Dead will have on the "loved ones" left behind and the sweet memories they will have of the dearly departed. Very much in sync with the overall unambiguous theme of this master piece expression of youthful exuberance.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Indeed, Comrade Hopping Person - I found this particular effort so compelling I had it framed and dedicated to Eric Holder. I expect them to display it in the lobby of the DOJ as an example of "Korrekt Thought" and "Anti-Bullying"[highlight=#ffff00] awareness in modern classrooms.[/highlight]

The Day of the Dead artwork does celebrate diversity. I could find no information on the website in either photographs, statistics or even in the surnames of staff that suggested to me the school welcomed a mix of racial diversity within its ranks. Not a hint of a Hispanic or Asian presence could I find. The demographic of the school's neighborhood is overwhelmingly Hips-Spandex but your still left in the dark as to its true make-up. Oh well...

Perhaps, Day of the Dead and the other art work is a celebration of the diversity of the American electorate and the, almost, religious experience that voting for your favorite Democrat can be - even to the point that the dead rise from the grave. Election day is the Day of the Dead!

FORWARD!