Barack Obama: The perfect physical specimen

We are all in awe of the utter greatness and perfection that is Barack Obama. From his Nobel Piece Prize for which he was most deserving, to the thrills up the legs of our most enlightened newsman, President Obama continues to wow us and continues to expand his greatness into every aspect of human existence. Now, President Obama has most deservingly been bestowed with the title of "Perfect Physical Specimen".

Bodybuilding_Mr._Universe_Competition copy.jpg

Comrade El Presidente,

Dear Leader prefers to display his manly prowess in the ring with those of lessor talent -

The Mighty O.jpg

If people can't tell that Comrade Obama is perfect, well then they're just stupid. Isn't it obvious to everyone? And do not forget Comrade Michelle. Another case of sheer perfection.

Comrade Walrus - Your taste for blubber rotund women ladies is understandable.

They are attracted to the projection of power, like in unrequited love. Comrades, stop for a second and think how the journalists would have been slobbering if the president was a real no bs bully - Putin.

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade El Presidente,

Dear Leader prefers to display his manly prowess in the ring with those of lessor talent -

The attachment The Mighty O.jpg is no longer available
120404081540-kaufman-wrestling-01-custom-1.jpg

I cannot be commenting at this time. . . laughing cause the Orange Crush to fly up my nose.

Specimen? In the sense of what one leaves in little jar at doktor's office?

Comrade Diaperette, assuming that doktor is gastroenterologist, yes.

Comrade Matthews to interview "The Perfect One" at Amerikan U this Thursday. A fitting tribute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... JtaMsGgtvE

This video makes something run down my leg.

Yes I know what you mean Captain. That thug Hannity dare show his photo in the same montage of Dear Leader and Comrade Matthews....he makes me sick.