Batkid Saves Gotham City!! (prog off, Kleenex required)

Comrades, we live in a dangerous world - but fortunately, a hero has stepped up in Gotham City (San Francisco) to save the day.

Batkid.jpg
You really don't want to miss this. Just scroll and see the story unfold... courtesy of the Make a Wish Foundation... and brought to you by the Twitchy Team!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Nice to know there's still good out there.

Batkid is WHITE(ish)! Shame! I expected someone Dear Leader could call "my child." What has happened to SF?

Yeah, some twerp on Twitter was immediately trying to guilt everybody because the kid is white.

Good grief. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Prog Off.png

It's a sad fact: The purveyors of equality and inclusiveness are the first to notice differences. I think it's at least partly the result of their desperate need for recognition. I can't help noticing that when hurling their accusations they always do their best to be seen and heard by like minded folks - not much different than the "tough" kid standing in front of his gang members and glancing back at them for support and approval when confronting "the enemy" gang. There's a lot of child-like behavior lurking there. (believing oneself to be a squirrel, of course, does not fall into this category)

SquirrelsWithLightsabers.jpg
There is nothing childish about squirrels, Comrade.

Squirrels are fierce with a fierceness.

And I'd like to point out, for the viewers at home, the remarkable similarities between squirrel ears and Batkid ears. Just sayin'.

Just a little reminder during all the celebrations... that even after today we can still never rest to easy.

Yes, it was a banner day. That fiend 'The Riddler' and his nefarious plot to reek havoc in the financial district ruined! That waddling and squawking menace to society 'The Penguin' foiled in his nefarious kidnapping attempt!! His taunts on TWITTER finally silenced reduced to sniveling and begging with this pathetic final Tweet!!!!

The Penguin@PenguinSF 12h Now that #SFBatkid has a key to SF, think he'll unlock my jail cell? :(

All due to Batkid who saved the day.

But folks danger still lurks, 'The Joker' is still on the loose no doubt plotting his next foul deed to take advantage of his rivals now being out of action and behind bars.

We won't be seeing the last of needing Batkid to come save the day once again (And that's a good thing).

Seeing things like this happening makes me feel that there really is hope for this old world after all.

Captain Craptek wrote: (...) (believing oneself to be a squirrel, of course, does not fall into this category)

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: There is nothing childish about squirrels, Comrade.
And I'd like to point out, for the viewers at home, the remarkable similarities between squirrel ears and Batkid ears. Just sayin'.

Amen my Skwerly bretheren, we are a badassed species, more equal than most.

Subversive_Skwerl wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote: (...) (believing oneself to be a squirrel, of course, does not fall into this category)

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: There is nothing childish about squirrels, Comrade.

Amen my Skwerly bretheren, we are a badassed species, more equal than most.

Quite right Comrade Skwerl! Best "they" keep that in mind!

The Mighty Craptek.jpg