Benham Brothers and National LGBTQ Religion

[img]/images/Benham_Brothers_LGBT_Finger.png[/img]

Comrades,

I am pleased that our fellow progs exposed those nasty reichwing neanderthals the Benham Brothers, forcing People's Propaganda Station #9556, aka HGTV, to toss them off.

Helping The Poor™ is not a good enough way to make up for saying things the militant LGBTQ movement finds offensive. Just who do they think they are? Besides, our tolerant and understanding People's Government™ provides all the crappy, substandard shelter these people will ever need. And, our party helps them figure out for whom they should vote so they don't have to waste mental energy doing it themselves. Said energy is better used choosing the type of tattoo or even firearm they want to buy using their EBT card.

What these teabillies don't realize, Comrades, is that if they want access to OUR television networks (not theirs but ours) they better not have said anything or supported anything that was ever offensive to the new National Religion of LGBTQ. If they have, we will find out and we will destroy their careers and prevent them from ever working again.

We believe everyone has a right to free speech as long as they say that with which we agree. I would say violation of this will cause us to blackball them but that would be racist. Sometimes our new politically correct societal religion commandeers the color pink, so maybe we could pinkball them? But then, that too might be racist because some people's skin color is a bit pink. And then there is Commissarka Pinkie and I don't want to be whacked with her shovel.

Anyway, I think it is necessary to draw a rainbow line in the sand and let people know once and for all what is allowed and not allowed in society under the Current Truth's new National LGBTQ Religion. (Yes, I am well aware of a debate in another thread about rainbow vs. red. But remember, red lines in the sand are reserved for Dear Leader when he deals with countries like Russia, Syria, or even Liechtenstein if the latter decides to thumb its nose at the USSA once Dear Leader gets finished degrading improving our defenses.)

We must make it clear to the neanderthals where the rainbow line is in the sand and what happens if they cross it. We need a list of what they can do, what they can't do, and what the punishments will be. I suspect we need several thousand of these.

So, I ask that each of us come up with items for the list. We can then have a well funded committee (tax the rich to pay for it!) over several years to make the final decision of what is to be included (though we always must be inclusive, Comrades) or not. Then Dear Leader can sign it as an executive decree.

My suggestions:

• The various sexual minority groups cannot just survive on only five letters (LGBTQ) especially as their power expands. Give them the rest of the letters. Make up letters for them, even. They deserve this because they were oppressed!

• Recognize that LGBTQ people were absolutely the most oppressed group of people in the history of the world and it's now time to pay the piper. But even so, they are still and always will be the most oppressed victim group in the world. In the entire universe!

• The next Dear Leader must be an OPENLY LGBTQ Dear Leader

• If you said something in the past or contributed to a candidate or ballot initiative in the past that offends the militant LGBTQ movement, you better pony up the bribe necessary fees to the Commissar of Time to so he can go back and erase it. Failure to do so will result in loss of career and livelihood. A few dozen cases of vodka to the leaders in the militant LGBTQ movement might also do the trick.

I look forward to your most equal ideas, comrades.

I think they need to be made to sit on a stool in public with a dunce cap on their heads, said dunce cap emblazoned with the nature of their thought crimes. They shall then be forced to confess their failings, decree the righteousness of the LGBTQMICKEYMOUSESAKGBSSSTASI position, and apologize to Dear Leader for holding the same opinion he used to hold about gay marriage before he needed to get the LGBTQMICKEYMOUSESAKGBSSSTASI vote. This is, of course, in addition to the loss of employment and such listed in the main article; it is just a bit of Mao icing on the cake

[img]/images/Gay_Rally_Letters.jpg[/img]

LGBTQ... We demand more letters of the alphabet to express our oppressed identities!

Red Square wrote:[img]/images/Gay_Rally_Letters.jpg[/img]

LGBTQ... We demand more letters of the alphabet to express our oppressed identities!
I thought we decided on [highlight=#NaNffff]LGBTFQAPBCU© ( lesbian gay bisexual transgendered fag queer anal power bottom confused undecided) for now? Discuss, Comrades.[/highlight]

May we humbly suggest the suggestion we suggested two years ago, LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ? Or is that not enough letters to support this valiant cause?

Several - in fact, Many - of our Esteemed Colleagues who work endlessly in the Beet Fields have now embraced "Veggie-Loving"! (This practice is much less stressful than dealing with the "Human equivalent"...)

It is only fair and equal to emancipate the once LGBTQ "folks" from the chains of letters which bind them to anything remotely human. Maybe Comrade "............." has the answer to this most disturbing issue?

I have two suggestions:

First, everyone should be branded with an equal sign on their hands and/or foreheads so that they will always be reminded of their past oppression of the LGBTQ LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ Rainbow Alphabet Club. Branding will also serve as a reminder that comrades are equal with everyone else in the Collective™.

Second, if a straight couple has more than one child, the subsequent children should be taken away and given to homosexual couples in the interest of fairness. These poor couples are unable to produce little proles of their own, but they shouldn't be punished just because they are subjected to the evil crapitalist nature of the human body. Remember, comrades, sharing is Progress™!

Red Walrus wrote:It is only fair and equal to emancipate the once LGBTQ "folks" from the chains of letters which bind them to anything remotely human. Maybe Comrade "............." has the answer to this most disturbing issue?
Conchita.jpg
If not, I'm pretty sure this one does.

Comrade Gingersnap wrote:I have two suggestions:
Remember, comrades, sharing is Progress™!
Comrade Snap, welcome to the glorious Cube™!

May all your unicorns fart rainbows, and may your gender acronyms overflow!

Just be sure to pay your Cube Tax regularly, and within one to two years you'll possibly have sufficient beet rations to survive.

Comrades. You have confined yourself to limited letters due to your stubbornness in utilizing the white racist English alphabet. By simply using the Spanish alphabet one can more than double the amount of letters.

LGBTQ

ELA GE BE TE CU

El Presidente wrote:Comrades. You have confined yourself to limited letters due to your stubbornness in utilizing the white racist English alphabet. By simply using the Spanish alphabet one can more than double the amount of letters.

LGBTQ

ELA GE BE TE CU
What? No letters from Cyrillic alphabet? No Japanese Kana? or Kanji? And what of much-underrepresented runes? Fie, this is alphabetic inequality of the worst kind.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Red Walrus wrote:It is only fair and equal to emancipate the once LGBTQ "folks" from the chains of letters which bind them to anything remotely human. Maybe Comrade "............." has the answer to this most disturbing issue?
Conchita.jpg
If not, I'm pretty sure this one does.

Heard in the street after the show;

Detractor: "Wurst worst ever"
Supporter: "Don't knock Wurst!"

Lgbtqaoβگرمב乙બીबी私​ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າमीг