Biden Changes Name To Joe Hilton, Uploads Sex Video

Having learned that Obama has recently become known as "Barack Hussein Kardashian," Vice-President Joseph Robinette Biden decided to match the president's celebrity status by changing his own name to "Joe Robinette Hilton," while simultaneously uploading a "raunchy sex video" of himself to YouTube. We have not been able to verify just how "raunchy" the video is because no one has expressed the desire to see it; after several days, Joe's page still features "0" views.

Maybe the "scientific community" has missed this.

I thought perhaps field biologists would be far more interested in the mating rituals of dinosaurs and seeing it in person, or not!!!!!!

Hmmm...

President Obama is quoted in a column by hooked-in journalist Ryan Lizza as believing the most important issue to address in his second term would be climate change.
Important, smart celebrities advisors like Sarah Jessica Parker and Anna Wintour have stated that this is the most important issue of our time so it's no wonder that genius president Obama will be making it the top priority of his next six years.

Hey Joe, no one wants to a see a "raunchy sex video" of you having wild raunchy sex with yourself.

Has anyone noticed that Biden's middle name is Robinette? If he were a Republican, this would have been the first thing anyone would know about him, and an endless source of daily jokes on TV. Maybe that is why Biden is a Democrat?

Coincidentally I was looking on that on Wikipedia. I even didn't know whether that's a middle name, a composite first name, or a composite family name. Apparently this is his middle name, and has been the family name of some his ancestors. More or less like Franklin Delano Roosevelt, another democrat.
Red Square wrote:Has anyone noticed that Biden's middle name is Robinette? If he were a Republican, this would have been the first thing anyone would know about him, and an endless source of daily jokes on TV. Maybe that is why Biden is a Democrat?