Big Pharma assumes responsibility…

Admitting that their Covid-19 vaccines are far from perfect, and marginally tested, Pfizer, Moderna and J&J, in a joint decision, have stopped production and distribution of all Covid-19 vaccines, and have issued a recall of all unused doses.

“The health and safety of recipients of these vaccines is our highest priority. We are taking this action out of an abundance of caution for our fellow Americans and others who have received our well meaning, but defective vaccines. To make amends, we have developed an anti-covid-19-vaccine vaccine.”

A spokesperson for this big pharma joint effort said that the anti-covid-19-vaccine vaccine (yet to be officially named), will be administered for free using funds from the recently passed Infrastructure Bill. As was required when receiving your free Covid-19 vaccine shots, you will need to sign a liability waiver to receive your free anti-covid-19-vaccine vaccine shots.

One downside of this new vaccine is the number of shots required to undo what was done by the Covid-19 vaccines: If you received one shot, you will need two shots of the anti-covid-19-vaccine vaccine. If you received two shots, you will need four shots of the new vaccine, and so on.

The good news is that you can get all your shots in one visit! This saves you from burning up expensive gas, which also helps save the environment, unless you drive a Prius or some other hybrid vehicle, then not so much on either count. To ease the pain, medical facilities will offer to place the shots in different locations on the body per the recipients preferences. This will be most useful for those receiving more than two shots.

The unused doses will be offered, for a nominal fee, to some other third-world country.

Pfizer, Moderna and J&J jointly agreed that this new vaccine should not be patented. Instead, all R&D records would be filed away for 75 years. No sense taking unnecessary chances with this important and valuable vaccine.

This takes a whole shovel load off the small mythical mind of this horned lagomorph. For a mere moment, ‘pelipsky was considering turning self in at nearest taxidermist station commissar, just to hasten the inevitable.

Relieved forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/2/2022, 7:24 pm
this horned lagomorph.

I found this laying around on the interwebs. Is it yours or some other antlered lagomorph with a whole army?

JLOPEARMY.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/2/2022, 8:21 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/2/2022, 7:24 pm
this horned lagomorph.

I found this laying around on the interwebs. Is it yours or some other antlered lagomorph with a whole army?

With deferential respect, the main idea of the post is Big Pharma Assuming Responsibility, Colonel O. While that army of jackalopes appears more Sadam Hussein—-or pirate—-than this horned lagomorph, should ‘pelipsky enlist them to prevent big gorillas from getting the collective’s re-education class time off topic?

Remedial Re-Education forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/3/2022, 7:51 am
While that army of jackalopes appears more Sadam Hussein—-or pirate—-than this horned lagomorph, should ‘pelipsky enlist them to prevent big gorillas from getting the collective’s re-education class time off topic?

Bravo, 'Pelipsky. I admit I was somewhat brash and I expected an upbraiding, but I braced myself knowing that I’d have to put the brakes on any further brazenness. I’ll stop now before I get any more harebrained ideas

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/3/2022, 10:30 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/3/2022, 7:51 am
While that army of jackalopes appears more Sadam Hussein—-or pirate—-than this horned lagomorph, should ‘pelipsky enlist them to prevent big gorillas from getting the collective’s re-education class time off topic?

Bravo, 'Pelipsky. I admit I was somewhat brash and I expected an upbraiding, but I braced myself knowing that I’d have to put the brakes on any further brazenness. I’ll stop now before I get any more harebrained ideas

That is one enormous jock strap of accountability you have there, Colonel O.

Bigger than even Big Pharma!

boob torqued forelock tug,
‘pelipsky