"Billion Dollar" Campaign Fund Goal Still Not Met!!

demrghey.jpg
Comrades:

Obama's lofty goal of reaching the one billion mark in campaign fundsis still a long way off. Remember last campaign season it was said that he had no big contributors but rather it was the individual small donations that made the difference (HAHAHAHAHA). We will of course continue to strive to maintain this illusion of the multiple small "poor common man" contributors. As progressives we never donate our own money (hilarious concept I know) but we must come up with ways of bilking it out of other people getting other people to donate. Wall Street would like to help, especially GE, but they expect to get paid back! (how Progressive....) It is much less likely this time that we will be able to get any further pay-back money "disguised" as "stimulus packages" past the Republican congress. So we are now more reliant on the unwashed masses than ever. So how do we get them to contribute??

We need many more "grass roots" ideas like the quick thinkers at ACORN (shown below) who let the poor common man pose with an "Obama stand-in" for a small fee. This will free up Obama so that he can go to the large $5K (or more) per plate dinners.

Excuse me, Comrade Robot,

But why is that prole fondling that cardboard image of The One™'s "stimulus package"? That is verrrry peculiar indeed, and leaves nothing to the imagination!

And let's not forget about "Daddy Warbucks", the one and only Dark Lord Soros™, who has an infinite supply of kkkapital at his disposal—and knows how to use it. And let us not forget about The One™'s contributors in foreign countries, who also make up the contingent of "poor common contributors". We cannot disenfranchise them because they also care about the Children™

Comrade Whinny: I see your point..... But Soros would like to be forgotten as his M.O. is hiding in the dark behind such "great institutions" such as Media Matters. Paying Soros back this time will take a little thought on Obama's part as he has already stopped the drilling for oil in the US and committed American money to Brazil for their off shore drilling program. Funny thing is that Soros owns a large stake in the Brazilian oil exploration and development company. So Obama both eliminated Soros' American compettion and gave him money. How on earth is he going to out do himself this time?

Comrade Robot,

My best guess is that The One™ will have to mobilize his zombies to register as Rethuglikkkans for the primary and either make sure the Donald, or Huckster-bee receives the nomination. The rest will be history.

Dear Leader must be figuring if you can't out-do perfection, then make sure the competition can't either.

"Amerika is the greatest country in the world, and we're going to change it" Said candidate Barak Hussein O-my-401k-is-gone. I have hope that he will find the needed change to bring about all that is right.
Image and he'll do it without a single dime from me. He has already "collected" the "ill-gotten gains" of my childrens' college funds, my own retirement money, my meager savings, and I have already taken <spit> a federal government job. As Chief Engineer Montgomery Scott was supposed to say in the near future (before NASA became the Muslim outreach program)

"I'm giving it all she's got sirrr, she canna' take it much longerrr!!Image

But who Of the Intelligentsia with a Right-Mind can expect Dear Leader to raise go begging for a paltry $1,000,000,000 in this Devastating Bush Economy?

From this point on, every every other every third many of the beets that my subordinates I dig will be donated to Dear Leader's Political Information Campaign For Peoples Justice And Human Rights!

(And if Dear Leader is looking for a totally compliant thoroughly indoctrinated informed Czar Minister Functionary Helper in Meeting The Peoples Goals, well, He certainly has my address... (And He The IRS has YOUR address, too, thought-criminals!)

Comrade Whinny: Yes smearing the opposition is a time tested strategy that we do so enjoy employing. Labeling them as "bithers" or "skeptics" or "fiscally responsible" would be enough to bring a tear of pride to Obama's mentor Saul Alinksy.

Comrade Tovarichi: One of Obama's new campaign slogans is going to be "Give till it Hurts!" You don't seem to be in enough pain yet comrade. Please observe the donantion chart below based on a vegetable grown from Michelle's own version of a "victory garden." If you don't reach your predeterimened donation level, I am sure you can imagine what the "chastisement" will be.........

Comrade Apparatchik: Every "little bit" that true progressives donates eventually helps..... the agitprop term "beet of chastisment" was dropped because it wasn't subtle enough and progs knew what was coming.
~

chastisment.jpg

Comrade Robot,

A more perfect phallic symbol of chastisement by MOO-chelle could't have been picked. A most progressive choice!

A mere Billion CEU's for "Fore More Years" to finally put the KKKonservatives into to the ash heap of history and usher in the Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday is a small price to pay, after all - Trillions is the new benchmark we have cemented into the minds of the proletariat.

I ask, what self serving Gaia loving Prog could resist the blessed holy dirt that the beloved moonbat Messiah Image has walked upon? I can collect it from the Peoples Palace ™ lawn.

capt.47d20b5ffe5d88e7320fad384861ddb9.jpeg

And our loyal Comrades could then peddle it at fundraisers across the USSA.

shableep_1303738605297.gif

ElPosito.jpg

If we get over a billion, I expect a small subsidy for my effort.

Dig4Utopia wrote:A mere Billion CEU's for "Fore More Years" to finally put the KKKonservatives into to the ash heap of history and usher in the Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday is a small price to pay, after all - Trillions is the new benchmark we have cemented into the minds of the proletariat.

I ask, what self serving Gaia loving Prog could resist the blessed holy dirt that the beloved moonbat Messiah Image has walked upon? I can collect it from the Peoples Palace ™ lawn.

And our loyal Comrades could then peddle it at fundraisers across the USSA.

If we get over a billion, I expect a small subsidy for my effort.

Peddling? Fundraisers? just be sure all 60 federal forms are filled out to apply for permits, certified Union labor, etc., comrade.

Comrade Robot, As taxpayer willing source of monetary donations to State, I am all too familiar with dry application of zucchinni of chastisement, and is in reality much larger and not nearly as smooth as in graphical representation.

Perhaps in translation to English some zero's were overlooked...clearly your interpreter must be disciplined.

Comrades, there is nothing to fear but fear itself. If we fall a bit short in our efforts, Comrade Bernanke will simply run off a few extra hundred million during his weekly printing press "stimulus" run. Quantitative Easy!