Blog Like It's The End of The World

Comrades, our time is now! Already so many reports of zombie invasion. Means one of two things. Some soc-prog genetic engineering program went wild and we are ready to inherit the earth. Or the glorious world of Next Tuesday is upon us, and the zombies are merely well behaved and programed progs. EITHER WAY, WE WIN!

Zombies, I hate 'em. Did you know that in politically correct Hollywood, zombies and Nazi's are the only things you can kill with impunity (Well, them and evil Republican Generals conspiring with corporate CEO's to poison school lunches so they can make a profit or something).

{off}
Grindhouse: Planet Terror.....best zombie movie.......(wait for it).......EVAH!

Comrades, do not be hateful. Zombies are a subspecies of necrovoters. They may vote twice as they are neither dead nor alive. They are the most sought after voting bloc by Acorn!

Especially you, Comrade Vlad, will do harm to the World of Next Tuesday if you decide to spike them. They would lose one vote.

Zombies are unreliable voters. This is why our ACORN cadres must fill out absentee ballots on their behalf. Come election day, most zombies forget to go vote since they were up late the night before watching David Letterman and the Daily Show with Jon Stewpid.

A zombie's best use is in answering political polls. Thanks to them, Obama still manages to garner a 62% favorable rating.

Zombies are obviously some sort of concoction made by the Bushitler. Why else would they have made "Nazi Zombies" on Call of Duty: World at War? On another note, why would they have to be registered to vote democrat if they were democrats living? Everyone knows, you vote democrat once, and they have you by the neck the rest of your life, or to put it another way, you vote democrat, you don't show up on the registration list because it's a safe assumption, you vote republican, die, and they your name gets put on the list.

(Leaves to the Inner Party)

Hey guys, guys! That list of "Registered Democrat Voters", where did we put it again? I hear there are a few we need to snuff out to get a few more votes in, and I've got some ACoRN goOns anxious to go on a night hunt.