Blumenthal Appologizes Through Deflect Speak

Blumenthal__VIetnam_War_Lie.jpg

Even the best comrade misspeaks. We might even say only the very best comrades misspeak. No apology necessary. Double speak is even better than misspeak. Deflect speak, mystery speak, speak it up comrade ... give 'um hell.

I see a new leader in the making.

Of course, there is misspeakedness! Dear blundering Comrade Joe bin Biden is king of misspeaking, is he not? Most devoted Pres. Clinton is known to misspeak, misrepresent, mis-lie, misquote and mis-around, but who are we to judge him? No one, that's who we are! We are all equal and equally have the right.. the correctness to re-correct and redefine our speakings and words, so as to justify and amend any and all thoughts and wordage.

Ah yes, Generalissimo Blumenidiot. Winner of the medal for Courageous Restraint with chicken feather cluster.

The man who singlehandedly forced the Viet Cong to surrender at the battle of Me Lie Mi Lai by throwing his own men on live grenades to save the enemy. Hero of the battle of Ngo Krapp and Ben Wa Baals. Liberator of Fuq Hue.

I tell you what, we'd never have won that war without him.

Thank you, most glorious Comrade Whoopie, for that illustrious explanation of dear Generalissimo. I was unaware and uninformed of his esteemed accomplishments. And I do believe that dear late husband also served in the battle of Fuq Hue, as he spoke of it most often.

I believe the above picture was cropped out of this collective portrait, as seen on the cover of TIME magazine. Our progressive war heroes: Blumenthal, Kerry, Hillary.

When exactly did serving in the military become a good thing?

Kerry_Blumenthal.png

Comrade Hillary's military fu has served her well throughout the years. Who can forget her glorious behavior in the 1996 Bosnia conflict when she risked life and limb to bring hope and change to the war torn Balkans. Progspeak at its finest.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Blumenthal__VIetnam_War_Lie.jpg

Even the best comrade misspeaks. We might even say only the very best comrades misspeak. No apology necessary. Double speak is even better than misspeak. Deflect speak, mystery speak, speak it up comrade ... give 'um hell.

I see a new leader in the making.
I could not agree more ! Besides, when one is fighting for Progressivism - truth and outcomes does not matter- only the message. If the masses tried to use such things against as truth and outcomes, we would be in a fine mess

Red Square wrote:I believe the above picture was cropped out of this collective portrait, as seen on the cover of TIME magazine. Our progressive war heroes: Blumenthal, Kerry, Hillary.

When exactly did serving in the military become a good thing?
A possible answer to your question might come from when we marched imperialistically into Iraq. Serving in the military and running as a democrat means you served your country, but now are making up for the baby-killing. Either that, or they were conscientious objectors in the military, and that's hot.