BREAKING! 'Glitch Girl' Mysteriously Disappears!

Milk Carton 4 jpg.jpg

Comrades,

The mysterious Healthcare.gov "Glitch Girl" has vanished without a trace. I was just admiring her over the weekend as I sipped the last of my beet vodka waiting to sign into the site.

Fox News:

"She smiles back at countless frustrated Americans as they tried to log on to the ObamaCare website, the picture of youthful health and wholesome trust in her government.

Her long brown locks are pulled back behind her face, as she flashes an alluring grin that some say makes her the "Mona Lisa of health care." She could be the girl next door, someone you might see in the supermarket. Then again, she might be composite, crafted in Photoshop by a clever graphic artist whose work is already more successful than that of the IT team behind Healthcare.gov.
No one knows.

Several outlets, including FoxNews.com, have combed the contact sheets of stock photo agencies, scoured social media and squinted at group shots of Democratic operatives, all to no avail."

Huffington post:

The woman who has become the face of Obamacare has completely disappeared.

When Healthcare.gov, launched on Oct. 1, anyone visiting the website was greeted by the face of an unknown woman. As the Obama administration works to fix the glitches that have plagued the health insurance marketplace's website, that woman's picture seems to have been removed.
BEFORE

Glitch girl.JPG

AFTER

Missing glitch.JPG

She is a white-Hispanic-African-Christian-Muslim that I will dearly miss.

"At this point, what difference does it make?"

She certainly got the Seal Team Six treatment. Ba-da bing.

Could be she bolted when she discovered that her youth qualified her as a big government cash cow.

She couldn't get through to sign up............... lost in cyber space?

She escaped to a free country. The Party's airbrushed her out of everything.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:She escaped to a free country. The Party's airbrushed her out of everything.
Do you mean to suggest that here is not free country??? Here everything is free! -- free Obamacare, free Obamaphone, free merchandise on EBT card, free money, free voting ballots (even if not citizen or alive), free everything!

I understand that they have found a suitable replacement. Another composite.

GlitchGirl.jpg

And here I thought that the Obamacare Girl was a gremlin...

[img]/images/Gremlin_Girl_Obamacare.png[/img]

Anyway, here are some educated guesses from our Facebook page:

- She was a visage of the collektive. I will miss her as she moves to the memory hole.

- That was dear Miss Agitprop, now diligently working in Beet Field 2,645 for the Glorious New Harvest.

- Obviously the death panels took her out...

- I suspect because she was photoshopped together from a focus group and a spokesmodel who does not exist is just a bit too appropriate.

- I saw her this morning being processed into the gulag.

- The People have no face. That woman should have been wearing a Guy Fawkes mask! There is no "i* in "The People".

- She's simply gone back to the beet fields, comrades- with a brand new shovel presented by Dear Leader!

Captain Craptek wrote:The mysterious Healthcare.gov "Glitch Girl" has vanished without a trace. I was just admiring her over the weekend as I sipped the last of my beet vodka waiting to sign into the site.
Was that you, Captain?

Mouse_Drunk_Vodka.jpg

404girl.jpg
Comrades, she's been over on the sharia version of the website for a couple of days is all.

I hear the replacement Obamacare model canceled the photoshoot...

[img]/images/Obamacare_Poster_Paying_For_It.jpg[/img]

"I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it."

Red Square wrote:I hear the replacement Obamacare model canceled the photoshoot...

[img]/images/Obamacare_Poster_Paying_For_It.jpg[/img]

"I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it."

And yet somehow his facial expression better fits Healthcare.gov than Glitch Girl.

Here is another happy model replacement that is being considered now.

obamacare.jpg

Comrade Crap,
She has moved to a different ministry office where she is now hawking a product that the proles in the USSA find far more palatable than ObamaCare.........
soylent #1.jpg
soylent #2.jpg
soylent #3.jpg

I hear that this youthful looking for her age woman is dear leader's real mother. That would make dear leader a son of a glitch.

El Presidente wrote:
26796-Missing glitch.jpg

After review it appears fainting girl was actually an automaton in the mold of a Stepford Wife; ergo,

OH MY LENIN! THAT WAS JULIA! THE TEA-BAGGERS FINALLY GOT HER!

Comrades, it's hard to believe that everybody seems to have forgotten the Golden Party Rule A.0000000000000002.100 - All disappearances are at the will of the Inner Party.
Rest assured, she is where she belongs now.

article-1371768-000B7FB000000258-622_634x415.jpg