Breaking News: Supreme Court Re-institutes Slavery

Washington, DC -- The US Supreme Court re-instituted slavery today by ruling that the Affirmative Action policies in place at Colleges and University throughout the nation violate the constitution and must be ended.

Harvard University Dean of Skin Color Diversity, Dr. Mojahan Flidersk, was vehement in his opposition to the decision, saying "Racism.  Straight up racism.  Everyone knows Black and Brown people can't get in to college without special rules and preferences.  I can't believe I live in a nation where the only criteria we can judge applicants is past performance and their achievements.  Clarence Thomas and the rest of them just hate Black people."

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
6/29/2023, 1:06 pm
Washington, DC -- The US Supreme Court re-instituted slavery today by ruling that the Affirmative Action policies in place at Colleges and University throughout the nation violate the constitution and must be ended.

Harvard University Dean of Skin Color Diversity, Dr. Mojahan Flidersk, was vehement in his opposition to the decision, saying "Racism.  Straight up racism.  Everyone knows Black and Brown people can't get in to college without special rules and preferences.  I can't believe I live in a nation where the only criteria we can judge applicants is past performance and their achievements.  Clarence Thomas and the rest of them just hate Black people."
CAD.jpg

I hope this includes tax slavery.

Tax Slavery.jpg

Panem, when is SCOTUS going to rule on breath holding slave reparations? This is serious, Circenses, here.

An equity administrator named in the suit, Alina Wong, engaged in breathing exercises in one session and suggested White staff needed to hold their breath longer than people of color in order to "'feel the pain’ that George Floyd endured," according to the lawsuit.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/penn-stat ... gious-cult

'pelipsky is busy starting a rumor-mill threshing that OceanGate CEO's diversity hires told the Titanic Submarine passengers to just hold their breath to feel George Floyd's pain until they simply imploded.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/29/2023, 5:45 pm

'pelipsky is busy starting a rumor-mill threshing that OceanGate CEO's diversity hires told the Titanic Submarine passengers to just hold their breath to feel George Floyd's pain until they simply imploded.

Yeah, there were several articles about how the OceanGate CEO was bragging last year about not hiring any 50-year-old white guys because they weren't 'inspirational'... those same folks were the ones rushed up to try to find and recover the sub.  Would you consider that irony or poetic justice?

Wouldn't that be Poetic SOCIAL Justice?

There's got to be a lesson plan in there somewhere. Maybe for re-educational purposes.

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
6/29/2023, 5:58 pm
...the OceanGate CEO was bragging last year about not hiring any 50-year-old white guys because they weren't 'inspirational'... those same folks were the ones rushed up to try to find and recover the sub.  Would you consider that irony or poetic justice?
I'm not religious but I consider that as God taking out the garbage.

White ship Skipper goes and implodes the sub leaving debris and "possible human remains" on the ocean floor and CEO wants minorities to go clean up the trash?

Racist bastard.

Well, I'm waiting for good old "CornPop" to make a statement from the Delaware pool.