Bring FAIRNESS to Randi Rhodes NOW!

Comrades, I bring very sad news. It appears that the PPC of Obama (left coast) lost The Voice of the People.

[u][color=#54198b]AM 1090 Seattle[/color][/u] wrote:The Randi Rhodes Show was provided to AM1090 by The NovaM Radio Network. There was a dispute between NovaM and Randi Rhodes that disrupted the broadcast of the show. As of Monday 2/16 they were unable to resolve this dispute and have decided to part ways.

We are working together with Randi to determine how quickly we can bring her back to the Seattle airwaves. For the near future, our lineup will feature The Nancy Skinner Show as a fill in Randi's timeslot from 6-9pm. We will keep you updated as events unfold.

[u][color=#54198b]NovaM[/color][/u] wrote:To all of Randi's listeners; You are all correct - I have not had the option to disclose what has been happening between Randi and Nova M... You see, it's in her contract that she has total control, but, after Wednesday night, I want you all to know that Nova M has done everything we can to get her back on the air. All this is her choice; if she wants to tell you all what the issue is, then I hope she does, but I can't according to her contract rules. But I can tell you this I have wanted her back on the air. She's an amazing talent and needs to be heard. Thank you all for all of your support. Randi now has to make her decisions as to what she must do with her career...

Anita Drobny

Comrades, we need fairness. Randi is too big to fail. The reactionary NovaM Network MUST reinstate Randi. Their efforts to suppress the truth CANNOT succeed. The People have a genuine NEED for The Current Truth as spoken by no smaller a windbag than Randi Rhodes (even though she denounced Our MTE).

What did she do? Stand up for The Pledge of Allegiance? I'm listening to 1090 stream right now and it's hilarious! They call this The Age of Obama™ and right now they're interviewing Maxine Waters. You may remember Waters as the Comrade who told oil execs that if they didn't stop being so greedy, she would socialize their companies. Right now, she's defending ear-marks, saying they're a great opportunity for representatives to represent their districts. They don't add to the budget, but make sure money makes it where it needs to go. She also says that mortgage bailouts are a good thing because not everyone got an irresponsible loan. Some candidates have been working 20 years and living in the same home and have now lost their job and can't pay anymore. Were they actually to differentiate into categories such as these, I might have an easier time swallowing the package (DOWN Bruno!!!)

What seems to be the problem with comrade Randi? Could it be related to an incident outside an Irish pub a few years back when she drank 20 Bloody Marys, went outside for a smoke, and fell with her face on a cast-iron manhole, breaking two of her front teeth?

This was later described by her colleagues on other progressive shows as an attack by the fascists, possibly Bush goon squad, on a progressive voice in the media. But that rumor quickly abated as Rhodes herself admitted she had been inebriated.

I wonder - could the latest incident be the result of a similar attack by the right-wing noise machine?

Comrade Red Square,

I seem to remember hearing some of this nonsense. I had just gotten back from Iraq and was on leave in The People's Progressive Collective of Obama (left coast). She was going on and on about this topic, about Juliani's security detail, and some other random crap. Oh yeah! Bitching about how on Thanksgiving, Bush and Maliki agreed to 2 billion a month for "lease" of space in Iraq. They bitch when Bush takes holidays, and they bitch when he works through holidays. Just as the libtards like to describe Palin as "Bush in a skirt", the Progressive blowhard in question is "Rush in a skirt."

Love the graphic. She's HOTT!