Busted: Hillary emails expose vast international crime ring

Hillary_Busted_Emails_Crime_Ring.jpg
Though months have passed since the Congressional Committee on Benghazi has subpoenaed Hillary Clinton's personal email servers, only to discover that they had been wiped clean, a team of national top experts in retrieving deleted digital information has now been able to restore much of the lost data, which, in addition to the evidence on Benghazi, resulted in other unexpected discoveries.

One gruesome find was an extremely disturbing email exchange between Mrs. Clinton and one Doctor Klopek, which prompted an independent criminal investigation leading to a discovery of a vast international crime ring.

According to the correspondence which she thought had been erased, Mrs. Clinton used her position as Secretary of State to bypass the ban on embryonic stem cell procedures and conspired with black market operators to undergo secret bi-annual facelifts using illegal injections of embryonic stem cells extracted from human fetuses in the nation's abortion clinics.

Described as "Pluripotential Botox," the cosmetic procedure of injecting embryonic stem cells directly into sagging and wrinkling skin of aging adults was believed to be a theoretical concept, but the recovered emails indicate that Mrs. Clinton has already been receiving it in an underground clinic for the past 19 years.

An embryo's regenerative ability gives the stem cells remarkable anti-aging properties, producing a tighter and thicker skin within a week after injection. This gives the recipients a more natural -looking face than what can be achieved with traditional Botox treatments. The ethical aspects of using human embryos for medical purposes, however, remain a heavily debated subject, let alone dissecting human fetuses for vanity cosmetic projects.

The resulting federal ban on the use of embryonic stem cells has pushed the procedure into the black markets, driving the price of an injection to astronomical numbers. Mrs. Clinton's correspondence indicates that she initially contacted Dr. Klopek through a high-end black market dealer with ties to some of the world's most dangerous criminal organizations.

According to Mrs. Clinton's emails, about a year ago her prospects of running for President required a change of protocol and visits to the underground clinic were no longer an option. For an additional fee, which raised the price tag for a visit to $160,000, Dr. Klopek would come to the Clinton's Chappaquiddick compound and inject her forehead, lips, cheeks, eyes, and neck with the embryonic stem cells he had extracted from human fetuses in certain New York City abortion clinics. With every visit he would also resupply Mrs. Clinton with a 9 oz. jar of lotion made of fetus matter and laced with embryonic stem cells, which she would smear on her face twice daily at a cost of $80,000 per jar.

The resulting criminal investigation has led to an arrest warrant for Dr. Klopek. A source familiar with the investigation confirmed that Klopek has fled the country after receiving an email from Mrs. Clinton, warning him about the possibility that their arrangement of nearly two decades might be discovered.

Confronted with new information recovered from the Clinton's email servers, House Speaker and member of the Benghazi Committee, John Boehner (R-OH), called the findings "nightmarish" and "blood-curdling," adding that "this sounds like something straight out of Grimm's fairy tales."

Additional reporting by Red Square

Ha! Chedoh!

<prog off>

Thanks for so boldly sending forth the truth in gruesome detail!

It is, indeed, gruesome.

In a recent Independence Day appearance in New Hampshire, Hillary roped off the press so as to avoid them. They were compliant with her “requests.'” Yet, she roped ‘em off. Talk about a metaphor.

I could post photos of our Ambassador and the others slaughtered in Benghazi. They are so gruesome I almost can't bear it. Metaphor of the above paragraph.

As much as I hate to see it, here it is:

original.jpg

Komrades! You are all denounced for hate crimes against Future Glorious Dear Lear Komrade Kim Jong Hill! ™ [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img] [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img] [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img] [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img] [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img] [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img]

(I just don't want to wind up on her enemies list, it ain't healthy. Note: It has been confirmed that dear departed komrade Vince Foster did indeed commit suicide. Since it was about to be announced that he had an affair with HilLIARy, it has been determined that suicide is a reasonable option to the risk of being exposed for having had sex with The Hildebeast. Janet Reno was unavailable for comment)

You're telling me she gets pureed murdered baby facials? Why do I find that easy to believe?

Dedhedvedev wrote:You're me telling me she gets pureed murdered baby facials? Why do I find that easy to believe?
Komrade Dedhedvedev! Could this be the reason for all of those hideous wrinkles?

Then how do we explain Nanski Peloskis face?
If she gets another facelift, her eyelids will close every time she opens her mouth.

Fhalkyn wrote:Image Be careful insulting the Hildebeast, comrade. Her mindless followers are exactly that, and may take this seriously enough to hunt you down and beat you up in the name of tolerance, love, and diversity. The degenerate spawn of our Many-Titted Empress cannot tell satire from reality...

Hildebeast!? That sounds like something out of Hillywood!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:May her eyes remain open...
Ha, Ivan! You beat me to the punch!

Iosef wrote:
hillflag2.jpg

Just a little fashion tip:

Vertical stripes of any kind regarding pants = Holocaust Chic

Especially when the stripes take on a "psychedelic feel" where the seams meet in the crotch area.

Happens every time. It's a matter of geometry. The science is settled. Now you know.

p.s. I did notice the Stars and Bars in the background. Hmmm? What is up with THAT?

Life imitates the People's Cube - again!

Medical Group: Planned Parenthood Sells Fetal Body Parts

Planned Parenthood is involved in the sale of body parts from aborted fetuses, according to undercover video footage of a conversation with Planned Parenthood's senior director of medical services.

At a business lunch, Dr. Deborah Nucatola tells actors posing as buyers in a video released by The Center for Medical Progress about the process she goes through to procure body parts for such buyers.

Nucatola is involved in the training of new abortion doctors at Planned Parenthood, and she also performs abortions herself at a Los Angeles-area clinic up until 24 weeks. She has held the position since 2009.

In the video, the buyers ask Nucatola, "How much of a difference can that actually make, if you know kind of what's expected, or what we need?"

"It makes a huge difference," the Planned Parenthood abortion doctor says. "I'd say a lot of people want liver. And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they'll know where they're putting their forceps."

"The kind of rate-limiting step of the procedure is calvarium. Calvarium — the head — is basically the biggest part," she said.

"We've been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I'm not gonna crush that part, I'm gonna basically crush below, I'm gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact," the Planned Parenthood director says in the video.

"And with the calvarium, in general, some people will actually try to change the presentation so that it's not vertex," she continues. "So if you do it starting from the breech presentation, there's dilation that happens as the case goes on, and often, the last step, you can evacuate an intact calvarium at the end."

Nucatola's description of the procedure, in which the fetus is taken from the breech position, is commonly known as partial-birth abortion, which is illegal in the United States.

She admits that the legal department at the Planned Parenthood national office is not comfortable with local offices being involved with the sale of fetal body parts because of the potential liability.

"At the national office, we have a Litigation and Law Department which just really doesn't want us to be the middle people for this issue right now," she says. "But I will tell you that behind closed doors these conversations are happening with the affiliates."

According to The Center for Medical Progress, someone caught selling or purchasing human fetal tissue can face up to 10 years in prison and a fine up to $500,000, under federal law.

At the end of the video, Planned Parenthood President and CEO Cecile Richards is seen praising Nucatola and her work in collecting fetal tissue.

"She's amazing," Richards says.

Thanks for posting this, Comrade Red,

Deborah Nucatola is almost indistinguishable from the most popular Nutella, which is about to go out of business, bringing heartbreak to millions, so they say. Well, at least nominally.

https://tulane.spoonuniversity.com/live/nutella-to-be-discontinued-by-the-end-of-2015-hearts-break-worldwide/

I thought of putting this up as a New Post but, I just couldn't find the humor. Did find the irony, though. I mean, when you compare the significance of a wildly popular hazelnut/chocolate spread being discontinued, like Nutella, where "hearts are broken," to the dissemination of unborn/just born fetal tissue, spoken of as if their organs are precious little expensive bonbons, I just can't bear it. So, I didn't. Just didn't know what to do with it.

I remember something Truman Capote once said to me at Peartree's near UN Plaza, where he lived, "everything restaurants serve today is "baby", baby carrots, baby lamb, baby broccoli, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc." Even he found it repugnant. And, that's saying something.

Love,
Pammie