Buttonholed in Arizona

ObamaBrewer.jpg

That rebellious governor of Arizona: The trouble-maker, Jan Brewer, intercepted our Dear Leader yesterday at the airport in Phoenix and presented him with a letter, while welcoming him to the state.

Apparently, she is writing a book that disrespects Obama ( can you believe the nerve she has ?!), calling him, of all things, thin-skinned and patronizing during their meetings together to discuss illegal immigration ( which we all know is completely under control, as stated by Janet Napolitano )

Since when does she have the right to criticize Obama like she would anyone else ?

Rumor has it that apparently she apologized profusely to him for her error in judgement......and that they have their differences all ironed out now.

Wait, Bonnie Fwank isn't from Arizona!

Oh, butt-ON holed. Nevermind.

Insiteful commentary, Comrade T........ Well thought out !
Aren't you going to offer me a swig ?

Indeed. This "confrontation" was nothing more than the obnoxious Governor throwing herself at the mercy of Dear Leader in an attempt to iron out his her transgressions.

Such grovelling by a person in an important position as hers is quite distasteful. She would make a most excellent chambermaid in the gulag.

Obviously this non person has never read the Ten Commandments.

120125_jan_obama_ap_32811-550x298.jpg

Scorpions for breakfast, and then the morning dump. If it floats, flush it down; If it's yellow, let it mellow.

Krasnodar wrote:Aren't you going to offer me a swig ?
Comrade Krasno, You're always welcome to share my jar of Stoli. The trick is keeping Ivan Betinov from thinking it's HIS jar... There's a reason they have to keep changing his fluid, and I'd rather not discuss it.

Comrades, someone has been planting fishy stories about this incident. Dear Leader reveals what REALLY happened here:

ObamaBrewer.jpg

You're welcome!

brewer-obama - Copy.jpg
[/quote]
OFA_DA wrote: Scorpions for Breakfast and then the morningJoe dump... If it floats, flush it down! If it's yellow let it mellow.

Comrades, using latest Soviet surveillance tech, I have discovered why the governor ran away. I have written on photo her response to the President and out of the corner of her eye, she must have seen Michelle with another one of her "Shovel Ready" projects for Arizona that apparently she was getting a head start on."

**Edited for historical accuracy - by the Bureau of Thread Jacking ™ **
jan_brewer_with_obama_for_cube_smaller123.jpg
[/b]
Last edited by Infidel Castrate on 2/1/2012, 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Edited for historical accuracy

What about: "Busted Flat in New Orleans, waitin' for a train?" (Just ask Bobby Jindal)

Comrade Janis Joplin reminds us what Freedom is all about!

FREEDOMS' JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR "NOTHIN' LEFT TO LOSE"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTHRg_i ... re=related

Lyrics:

Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee
rt-
Busted flat in Baton Rouge, waiting for a train
And I's feeling nearly as faded as my jeans.
Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained,
It rode us all the way to New Orleans.

I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna,
I was playing soft while Bobby sang the blues.
Windshield wipers slapping time, I was holding Bobby's hand in mine,
We sang every song that driver knew.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free, now now.
And feeling good was easy, Lord, when he sang the blues,
You know feeling good was good enough for me,
Good enough for me and my Bobby McGee.

From the Kentucky coal mines to the California sun,
Hey, Bobby shared the secrets of my soul.
Through all kinds of weather, through everything that we done,
Hey Bobby baby kept me from the cold.

One day up near Salinas, Lord, I let him slip away,
He's looking for that home and I hope he finds it,
But I'd trade all of my tomorrows for one single yesterday
To be holding Bobby's body next to mine.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing, that's all that Bobby left me, yeah,
But feeling good was easy, Lord, when he sang the blues,
Hey, feeling good was good enough for me, hmm hmm,
Good enough for me and my Bobby McGee.

La la la, la la la la, la la la, la la la la
La la la la la Bobby McGee.
La la la la la, la la la la la
La la la la la, Bobby McGee, la.

La La la, la la la la la la,
La La la la la la la la la, hey now Bobby now Bobby McGee yeah.
Na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na na na na na
Hey now Bobby now, Bobby McGee, yeah.

Lord, I'm calling my lover, calling my man,
I said I'm calling my lover just the best I can,
C'mon, where is Bobby now, where is Bobby McGee, yeah,
Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lord
Hey, hey, hey, Bobby McGee, Lord!

Yeah! Whew!

Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lordy Lord
Hey, hey, hey, Bobby McGee.

Edit: Once! Shoulda prefaced by "OFF" button. I admonish myself! I have no idea who Bobby McGee is!

" I have no idea who Bobby McGee is ! "

Comradress Pamalinski, perhaps Bobby McGee was her version of " Hello Kitty ".

Krasno, Bobby McGee was a prototype for female "occupy" comradelettes, and a role model for "ketchup"... i'll bet. Pamalinski must still be nursing that bottle of rotgut that sent her off the deep end last weekend. She's digging deep into the Protest Song file again. She'll be fine by next Tuesday.

So, Tovarichi........

Might you be of the opinion that our Comradress Pamalinski * is in fact one of those uncontrolled " Friday night binge posters " we've been hearing about as of late ?

* Actual name omitted for privacy and litigation concerns.

I don't know who you are talking about, (Haven't the foggiest!) but yes, the Weekend "binge & purge-ers" are known for their odd hours, and love of old sappy love songs... and always thinking that all others want ALL the lyrics. Its truly a slow and lingering way to go. I hear P-ski has been under the weather again, I hope she feels better soon.

The current truth written on the porta-potty walls behind the tractor barn says that there is a shipment of Government vodka stopping overnight near here. I would assume that their gas mileage will improve drastically if thier trucks don't weigh as much. Comrade Michael Moore teaches me that it's my duty to help save the planet any way I can: if this works, I'll save you a case...

You're always think'n, Comrade T !

I'd keep that bit of knowledge on the QT, though. Remember what happened to Trotsky.

Its for the Planet, and the Children.™ Like they say, Duty is its own reward...

Krasnodar wrote:" I have no idea who Bobby McGee is ! "

Comradress Pamalinski, perhaps Bobby McGee was her version of " Hello Kitty ".
Aw, Jeez, Kraz! That is a bit of a "stretch", even for you!

Tovarichi wrote:I don't know who you are talking about, (Haven't the foggiest!) but yes, the Weekend "binge & purge-ers" are known for their odd hours, and love of old sappy love songs... and always thinking that all others want ALL the lyrics. Its truly a slow and lingering way to go. I hear P-ski has been under the weather again, I hope she feels better soon.

The current truth written on the porta-potty walls behind the tractor barn says that there is a shipment of Government vodka stopping overnight near here. I would assume that their gas mileage will improve drastically if thier trucks don't weigh as much. Comrade Michael Moore teaches me that it's my duty to help save the planet any way I can: if this works, I'll save you a case...

Hey, Tovarichi! Thanks so much for your acknowledgement of my posting ALL the lyrics to the videos I post. I'm sorry you find it lingering, slow and well, boring, (this is not surprising) While doing so, I was NEVER "under the weather!" I was, in fact, just havin' a good time! Please, Puleeze! Stop projecting! Ya know I love ya Tovi! So Stop!

Ya know, Tovi, sometimes I will post the most ridiculous stuff, (even though I don't wish to make a habit of it), just because I love hanging out with you. I might do this even when I don't have much to say that's relevant. That includes all of you other meanie ol' poopie heads! (You know who you are)

Just wanted to let you know. [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img]

Me ..... a " poopie head " ?

Why thank you , Comradress P. !

( And they said I'd never amount to anything !)

Krasno, I fear that cheap booze she's been swilling is impairing her judgements, she sounds like she likes me.

Well, what are you waiting for ? Send her another case.

I can write a song too, see!
La, la, la, la, la, la!
Freedom means, blah, blah, blah, da do da.
Looks like Janis baby ran out of lyricks and luck.
Oh well, The communist approved Democrat Party is still the best choice for womyn!

When it comes to being aggressive toward womyn, gays just don't know how to get it done..... or how to throw a baseball.

Komrad Phobianov wrote:When it comes to being aggressive toward womyn, gays just don't know how to get it done..... or how to throw a baseball.
You must be kidding! Right?

This is going to be good .......... :)