Cat loses information war with ham

The next time you hear it's not Russia's fault...

Ushanka tip to an anonymous Russian-language author whose meme I translated into English, wherever he or she is. Ukrainians can speak Russian, too, but Russians can't speak Ukrainian.

Red Square wrote:
4/9/2022, 4:32 pm

There is another possibility: it's Schroedinger's Ham and it was only eaten upon observation.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
4/9/2022, 5:58 pm
How do we know that’s ham????
Because the Russian speaker who wrote the anti-propaganda propaganda said it was ham, so we have to believe it's ham or the whole ham and cat analogy is a meaningless word salad....unless it's served with a jackalope stew and a nice chianti.

The ham is both alive and dead, or it doesn't exist at all.

Whatever the party declares it to be.

For #5, it isn't just some random youtuber - he/she/it was an expert! They had a PhD from UCal Berkley in Critical Cat Theory.

Ahh, yes. From that philosophy class in my undergraduate days, the old "Katz-und-Schinken" ™  conundrum.

No, I didn't solve it then either, but I'm still working on a theory...

image.jpg

This reminds me of an experience of my youth (I think I was about 14 at the time) when I went and spent some of my summer vacation on my mother's cousin's farm (which makes him my distant cousin). He had a ginger striped cat that used to get up to all sorts of mischief. One day, he was making coffee and took milk out of the refrigerator but didn't close the door. The cat jumped into the fridge while he had his back turned. He put the milk back in the fridge and closed the door, not knowing that the cat was still in there. The cat jumped onto the shelf where there was a cooked chicken on a plate. It wasn't unusual for the cat to go missing for a few hours but it always turned up for meal time. We were starting to get concerned that the cat hadn't turned up about an hour after what was usual. I don't remember why my cousin went to the fridge but, when he opened the door, there was the cat, shivering, with the chicken half eaten. He'd been in there at least 8 hours.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
4/12/2022, 1:28 pm
The cat just seems like a ham actor, to me.

; * )

After reading all of these posts and feeling quite dizzy, I realize the lot of you are twisted beyond belief. I just can't keep up with all the twistiness! Except on real good days.

Keep it up comrades! I'm lovin' it!

Comrades, I've been monitoring State media and have discovered that the ham doesn't exist. It's a fake entity. Therefore, the cat did not commit any aggression against the ham. It was merely licking its paws and killing fleas. The fleas are aggressively assaulting the cat and so the cat must take measures to eliminate the fleas. If that means that the cat will suffer denial of kitty treats, then so be it. The fleas will be dealt with. And there are a lot more fleas that the cat thinks it needs to go after.

"...I'm not a meat-cutter, I don't know how to define ham..."

The missing part of the ham is shaped like the Sea of Azov. We may conclude the cat is a fascist. Also notice that all the letters in the word "cat" are found in "fascist."

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
4/15/2022, 7:31 pm
The missing part of the ham is shaped like the Sea of Azov. We may conclude the cat is a fascist. Also notice that all the letters in the word "cat" are found in "fascist."

I knew it!

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
4/15/2022, 7:31 pm

Damn! I have to De-nazify™ my cat, now. How many ways are there to De-nazify™ a cat?

Somebody needs to warn Red Diaperette.

Bear in mind, comrades, than an anagram of "cat ham" is "a match".

There is obviously much more going on here than meets the eye.

But then again, an anagram of "anagram" is MAGA RNA.

CatShocked5.jpg