Common Sense Gun Control Proposed after 1,400 Killed in Mass Shooting

GAZA -- Gun control advocates have been pushing the United Nations to institute an assault weapons ban in Gaza after a mass shooting event last weekend which resulted in 1,400 deaths, many of them children.  "This atrocity would never have happened if common sense gun control had been enacted in Gaza," according to congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

She explained her plan in a press conference this morning.
"I'm thinking of a four point plan for Gaza:
1. Extensive background checks and red flag laws: basic, common sense precautions to keep dangerous weapons from people that have a history of violence or extremism
2. Assault weapon ban: no citizen needs to own military grade weapons
3. Ban large-capacity ammunition feeding devices: mass murderers are really clumsy when it comes to changing clips
4. Bump stock ban: I'm not exactly sure what these things are, but everyone I talk to says they're really scary."

She finished her press conference through tears with a plea to "do this for the children."

I guess it's possible to Assault Weapons™ Disarm™ Gaza "for The Children™, but my understanding is that most of the children were beheaded, which, technically, can be done with a gun but is generally not the prefered method.

Far be it from me to question the intellect of our Party's™ more equal members but it seems to me that the queen of Queens is not quite comprehending the situation.

Of course, she does have an economics degree from some university in New England so that proves she IS intelligent but I'm certainly surprised she learnt all there is to know about gun control from economics. Then again, it makes sense. If the Party™ needs to redirect your megre beetfield remuneration to more approved Party™ goals, having an upset AND armed proletariat is probably not in The Party's™ best interests.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
10/16/2023, 11:39 pm
I guess it's possible to Assault Weapons™ Disarm™ Gaza "for The Children™, but my understanding is that most of the children were beheaded, which, technically, can be done with a gun but is generally not the prefered method.
Obviously, common sense kitchen knife control is needed.

...for the children, of course.

"Of course, [AOC] does have an economics degree from some university in New England so that proves she IS intelligent..."
Comrade, I don't know if you've been to a degree mill college lately, but it no longer requires intelligence: you can earn a degree if you or someone else pays for it, you're a member of an "under-represented group," and/or join an alumni association. As long as you don't shit on your desk (too often), you're golden.

As long as you don't shit on your desk (too often), constantly show complete disdain for the United States, you're golden.

trashmouth wrote:
10/17/2023, 1:19 pm
As long as you don't shit on your desk (too often), constantly show complete disdain for the United States, you're golden.
college Grandpa.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
10/17/2023, 7:43 am
"Of course, [AOC] does have an economics degree from some university in New England so that proves she IS intelligent..."
Comrade, I don't know if you've been to a degree mill college lately, but it no longer requires intelligence: you can earn a degree if you or someone else pays for it, you're a member of an "under-represented group," and/or join an alumni association. As long as you don't shit on your desk (too often), you're golden.

She's a lot smarter than you give her credit for, which is why she is so useful to The Party™. She may say (and believe) things that make no objective sense but she does it for a reason. She's not stupid. She's figured out how to go from being a barmaid to making $75,000/year saying stupid shit.