Comrade Tommi Trudeau: Republican Women are NOT Hotter

Dem_Women_Trudeau.jpg
A new UCLA study says, "Republican women are more likely than Democratic ones to have stereotypically feminine facial features."

In other words, Democrat women are more likely to look like men. Comrade Tommi Trudeau begs to differ.

One might add that Democrat women do protest too much.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I like my Democrat women like I like my coffee: scolding.

I like my Democrat women the way I like my coffee too, ground up and in the freezer!!

Ha! The incorrectness and flaws of this report couldn't be more obvious. Clearly, this report did not study the perfection and pure beauty found in our Communist comrades who possess 'lady bits'.ImageImage

Capitalists use sex to trick the people into buying things they don't really need. In the World of Next Tuesday™ this will be outlawed and all womyn will look like the gorge-ous Democrat womyn shown in the video.

Republican women are like rocks- hard, edgy, and when you chew them up, they make your mouth hurt.

Actually, the wymyn of Next Tuesday™ will be clad with the current Politburo-directed trendy Burka Bag™ -- any color as long as it's BLACK. And you'll rejoice over the fact of full coverage because what's underneath more so closely resembles a Rosesnne Barr or Rosie O'Donnell, as this will be the standard of "beauty" in Next Tuesday's blissful harmony. Mo equal is mo betta.

I'd say the Republican is on the left this time
compare1.jpg

Progressive women put out...and you won't have to pay for the abortion.

All men are equal.

Corporeal Whinny wrote:Actually, the wymyn of Next Tuesday™ will be clad with the current Politburo-directed trendy Burka Bag™ -- any color as long as it's BLACK. And you'll rejoice over the fact of full coverage because what's underneath more so closely resembles a Rosesnne Barr or Rosie O'Donnell, as this will be the standard of "beauty" in Next Tuesday's blissful harmony. Mo equal is mo betta.

I regret that I can't grow enough beets (even with all the fertilizer spewing from the Rethugglikkan party) to enlarge womyns to the sizes of Roseanne Barr or Rosie O'Donnell.

It's Bush's fault of course, he lived not far from here in Crawford.

I like my democratic womyn like I like my coffee: cold, bitter, dark, and fair trade.

In the District of Kolumbia, they're much like home-brewed vodka...cheap, easy, plentiful, and nothing you'd want to put your mouth on twice.

Coulter vs Garaffalo: no contest
I once wished I could afford Ann. Such is not a peasant's lot.

pwpo.jpg

We do indeed but only when the cause is huge...VERY HUGE!

girls-say-yes-to-obama.jpg

Comrade Pistov wrote:Coulter vs Garaffalo: no contest

Coulter vs Paglia would be an interesting match.

tumblr_m3bo25zjaP1qm3tfqo1_500.jpg

It certainly explains the Party's complete obsession with condoms & abortion.

kathy-griffin-bikini-troops.jpg

No?

Comrade Shovel,

It's good to know they make Depends™ in a "fashion statement" model. Now, if only someone would change those to live up to the promise of the "hope" tramp-stamp tattoo...

Image Lovely, lovely pictures. The one on the left looks especially good.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

IT BURNS! IT BUUURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS!