Comrade Waxman to retire

nostrilsferatu.jpg

Said day indeed, news is that Congressman Henry Waxman is retiring. His contributions to
the cause™:

American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 (Waxman-Markey Bill)
That would have established a variant of an emissions trading plan similar to the European Union Emission Trading Scheme. The bill was approved by the House of Representatives on June 26, 2009 by a vote of 219-212, but was defeated in the Senate.

Taxpayer funded abortion

Waxman was strongly critical of the Stupak-Pitts Amendment, which places limits on taxpayer-funded abortions in the context of the November 2009 Affordable Health Care for America Act. Instead of this version, it was reported that many Democrats supported a version that would find "common ground".

Solyndra

Waxman, as the ranking member of the House Energy and Commerce Committee, oversaw the case of Solyndra, a solar company that filed for bankruptcy after receiving a $535 million loan guarantee from the DOE. Waxman recounted meeting with Solyndra's CEO two months before they filed for bankruptcy, who assured him that "Solyndra's future was bright with sales and production booming." Waxman was accused of being involved with the Solyndra loan by Rethuglican Darrell Issa. Waxman responded, saying he had no involvement in the selection of the loan.

taxmansm.jpg

In his honor I felt a song in my heart

Has he stolen enough money to retire, or is he just tired of caring about people?

Dedhedvedev wrote:Has he stolen enough money to retire, or is he just tired of caring about people?

Comrade, one cannot have stolen what doesn't belong to them. The taxpayer doesn't own his money, the gubmint re-distributes to each according to their own need. They didn't build their business either, gubmimt did that too.

Infidel Castrate wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:Has he stolen enough money to retire, or is he just tired of caring about people?

Comrade, one cannot have stolen what doesn't belong to them. The taxpayer doesn't own his money, the gubmint re-distributes to each according to their own need. They didn't build their business either, gubmimt did that too.
Correct, my Castrating Comrade. It was Central Committee Member Waxman's duty and obligation to seize property from those who had unfairly used their abilities to steal it, and redistribute it to those who, through no fault of their own were unwilling unable to do so for themselves. A tip of the Budenovka to you.

Comrades: None other than Sandra Fluke has been mentioned as running for Waxmans seat! Since she is as unqualified as Our Dear Leader, "what difference does it make"?

https://www.caintv.com/henry-waxman-retires-sandra-fl

Sometimes the Current Truth really is stranger than fiction.

Comrade Chernobyl wrote:Comrades: None other than Sandra Fluke has been mentioned as running for Waxmans seat! Since she is as unqualified as Our Dear Leader, "what difference does it make"?

Hmmph, it would seem that Comrade Fluke would run after for anyone's seat.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Comrade Chernobyl wrote:Comrades: None other than Sandra Fluke has been mentioned as running for Waxmans seat! Since she is as unqualified as Our Dear Leader, "what difference does it make"?

Hmmph, it would seem that Comrade Fluke would run after for anyone's seat.

That's one hole I refuse to Occupy....

Comrade Mous, discretion IS the better part of valor!

Commissar Waxman is Retiring?!?!? Oh Dear Allah, how will our schools Peoples' Educational Organizations describe to our next generation of Young Pioneers what a Vampire Bat looks like?

Breaking news Comrades,

Do not panic!! What appears to be a retirement is really Kongressmn Waxman's way of saying, lets get taxpayers to pony up another $500 million for the Solyndra Cylindrical Module, scheduled to be installed on every solar panel in the world, beginning in March 2014. All Kommissar Waxman needs is a fresh start, to purchase millions of shares in a private placement, all for a penny. According to Henry, "The technology is there, just trust me when I say, they are the best Solyndra has to offer, and I put my money where my mouth is. I'm not really retiring, I'm just starting another career and it is all to help the children."

I much preferred Waxman in his supporting role as Bruno in the 1982 movie Swamp Thing.

37e3e09cdb221b11f6bcadf7562ef85a.jpg

Red Walrus wrote:Breaking news Comrades,

Do not panic!! What appears to be a retirement is really Kongressmn Waxman's way of saying, lets get taxpayers to pony up another $500 million for the Solyndra Cylindrical Module, scheduled to be installed on every solar panel in the world, beginning in March 2014. All Kommissar Waxman needs is a fresh start, to purchase millions of shares in a private placement, all for a penny. According to Henry, "The technology is there, just trust me when I say, they are the best Solyndra has to offer, and I put my money where my mouth is. I'm not really retiring, I'm just starting another career and it is all to help the children."

Interesting insight Comrade You Are The Walrus,

But perhaps the slut Sandra Fluke would require a different "Solyndra Cylindrical Module".

This model is batteries sold separately, but there is also a version with a Briggs and Stratton 12 HP diesel engine.

bomb.jpg