Comrades, I Don't Know How to be More Concise

Rep.@CoriBush on being called anti-Semitic:

"We ... have to stop with the words, it’s this word — 'You say that word.' 'You say this word,' 'It hurt me.' Well, how much? How do people feel when the bombs hit? .. This word was used but you are safe."

Comrades, you have to understand that words are violence (and safety, depending on the context).

This is what happens when an unworthy comrade attempts to communicate vocally. Communication breakdowns occur. Divisive words like “liar”, “living in fantasy land”, even “malice” begin to pepper the conversation, and somebody in the Democrat Party gets their feelings hurt, and uses language to destroy those opposing the fantasy land liar. Calling an overweight black woman a sore loser is what psychopathic Trump supporting evil white men of patriarchy do. That’s not free speech. Not even close, comrades.

That's a lot of word salad without context. A screenshot of the actual tweet might help (that link just opens her page).

Unfortunately, I've been expelled from Twitter/X for saying things that make sense. Defending the use of oil for the beet fields is apparently taboo.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/12/2023, 10:21 am
This is what happens when an unworthy comrade attempts to communicate vocally. Communication breakdowns occur. Divisive words like “liar”, “living in fantasy land”, even “malice” begin to pepper the conversation, and somebody in the Democrat Party gets their feelings hurt, and uses language to destroy those opposing the fantasy land liar. Calling an overweight black woman a sore loser is what psychopathic Trump supporting evil white men of patriarchy do. That’s not free speech. Not even close, comrades.
Comrade, clearly, the only way to avoid hurtful words is to no longer speak but merely grunt. It works so well with chimpanzees. Imagine the beauty of Shakespeare being grunted. How much more understanding of The Bible would we have if we were able to grunt our way through the Scriptures. Clearly, the use of words is discriminatory. After all, one must discriminate in order to choose words. Fortunately, we have a president* who is an example to all of us in how to not use language, at all.