Counter-revolutionaries to be effaced from War College

US Army War College considers removing prints depicting Robert E. Lee, Confederate generals

CivilWar_Generals.jpg
In a stunning blow for korrekt thinking and the Right Way, the War College is finally considering the effacement and removal of offensive items glorifying terrorists who fought against the American People's Way.

"The U.S. Army War College in Pennsylvania is considering removing prints that depict Robert E. Lee and other Confederate generals after at least one official questioned why the school honors those who fought against America.

"....college Spokeswoman Carol Kerr told the newspaper that at least one official -- who was not identified – asked the administration why the school honors generals that were enemies of the U.S. Army.

“There will be a dialogue when we develop the idea of what do we want the hallway to represent,” she said. “[Lee] was certainly not good for the nation. This is the guy we faced on the battlefield whose entire purpose in life was to destroy the nation as it was then conceived. … This is all part of an informed discussion.”
These traitors to their freely given West Point educations and the American People's ideals of "duty, honor, country" are long overdue for removal from the offended senses of Right Thinking citizens.

Comrades, while jingoist displays of national pride adorn the walls of the war college, perhaps only now will be the time to preserve truly worthy progressive leaders who have been so monumentally important while we rid the walls of past and present exploiters. Perhaps Stonewall AL Zarqawi, Colonel Che Guevara and General George Clooney should be considered at this time. I submit that Bushhitler, who terrorized citizenry with jackbooted fascists, rampant Quran mishandling at Gitmo, while never once perusing the op-ed pages of the New York Times for a single clue about what to think or what was really going on, should be relegated to the ash heap of history. It's time to consider, a big YES!

"The U.S. Army War College" must be renamed. Start with something more suitable - more progressive - more Next Tuesday. I propose "The People's Peace College". Then, they can begin lining the halls with portraits of important people of color and MSNBC hosts.

Captain Craptek wrote:"The U.S. Army War College" must be renamed. Start with something more suitable - more progressive - more Next Tuesday. I propose "The People's Peace College". Then, they can begin lining the halls with portraits of important people of color and MSNBC hosts.
But is it not elitist to call it "college" anyway? Maybe even racist as well, since peoples of preferred colors* are underrepresented at such institutions.

* This does not include Asian colors, of course.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:"The U.S. Army War College" must be renamed. Start with something more suitable - more progressive - more Next Tuesday. I propose "The People's Peace College". Then, they can begin lining the halls with portraits of important people of color and MSNBC hosts.
But is it not elitist to call it "college" anyway? Maybe even racist as well, since peoples of preferred colors* are underrepresented at such institutions.

* This does not include Asian colors, of course.

Field of Beets.jpg
You are right correct. What was I thinking? Better we demolish it altogether and plant a nourishing crop. We will call it the "Field of Beets" and they will come. (to help dig)