Coyotes Attack Liberal Massachusetts Town

What happens when animals attack but citizens abjure their right to keep and bear arms?

COY.jpg
Officials in Nahant, Massachusetts, voted Wednesday to allow federal officials to hunt a growing aggressive coyote population that threatens the town’s residents.

In July, two people were bitten by a coyote in the same parking lot three weeks apart. Residents have also reported that coyotes have chased and attacked toddlers and small children in separate incidents over the past two years. Pets have also been frequently targeted.

Why don't they just allow armed residents to take care of the problem?

Liberalism.

“Oh my god, this is just sickening, horrible,” resident Francene Amari-Faulkner said. She would instead prefer the town learn to coexist with the coyotes and deal with nuisance ones in non-lethal ways. Maybe unicorn patrols?

“Without a legislative change, communities like Nahant will be put in a position to consider the discharging of firearms to eliminate problem animals, creating one risk in an effort to eliminate another,” Town Administrator Antonio Barletta said, alluding to a distaste for citizen use of firearms while okaying firearm use by feds.

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2022/12 ... l-coyotes/

That is one rabid, bitey racoon, Col. O.

But, that's nothing compared to the rabid, two legged coyotes running wild in Texazistan.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/u-s ... veals-tax/

Apologies: this thread has strayed off topic and is now self destructing.

lab meltdown.gif

Wasn’t the main idea the protected ability of The Collective to take out some rabid coyote ....as well as rabid raccoon...trash?

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/12/2022, 11:31 am

This reminds me of the Star Trek episodes when Spock or Kirk poses a self-contradictory statement to a computer.

Continuing to hijack the thread, this meme became popular after a raccoon was videoed being stolen by a Russian soldier from a zoo in Kherson...

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
12/12/2022, 2:29 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/12/2022, 11:31 am

This reminds me of the Star Trek episodes when Spock or Kirk poses a self-contradictory statement to a computer.

It's because I didn't want to hurt J-lope's feelings by pointing out the topic was liberal fear that citizens might have a purpose to use firearms without government intervention.

Oh, well.

Wow, ‘pelipsky feelings matter.

When rabid coyote hunting requires federalization, that means coyote season opens next Tuesday.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/12/2022, 4:04 pm
Wow, ‘pelipsky feelings matter.

When rabid coyote hunting requires federalization, that means coyote season opens next Tuesday.
Fun factoid: in some states, coyotes are considered varmints and may be hunted year round (no season/no limit).

Since these "humans" are clearly trespassong on raccoon native land, I suggest we force these colonists - at gunpoint - to pay reparations to the raccoon population.

It's not enough to deal with rabid animals. Now they want us to deal with rabid feds as well. What could possibly go wrong?

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads (Especially Komrad Colonel Obyezyana),

I have seen the "disarmament because nature is our friend" phenomenon in action.  I have probably passed on this information to my Komrad Cubists before, but I like to hear myself yammer on and repetition is the educator's friend. 

For 30 years I was an inmate in lived in The Alaskan People's Republic.  Contrary to popular opinion, the "woods" are NOT some magical parkland set up for the entertainment of the Eco-enlightened.  (Look up Timmy Tredwell)  I would often venture into the wilderness and take my family with me.  Occasionally other persons would accompany us.  I carried a 12 gauge slug gun with me.  For The Bears™.  At first I carried a trusty Mossberg 500A and then switched to a Saiga 12 with a 12 round box.  If the bear got me, it was also going to get a lot of lead too.  Deep and hard.  Sorry.  I got a little off track.  (We can argue about the merits of slugs vs shot, but I chose slugs because I wanted to break bones.)

Anyway, when we went to the woods, invariably we would come across some Eco-enlightened tourists early on in our hike up the trails.  We learned to ignore them when they would heap invective on me because I dared to carry a firearm into the Temple of Gaia™.  (Actual term used by many Eco-enlightened)  Invariably sooner than later we would encounter a bear or bears.  My group would circle and cluster behind me.  This was to give me a clear field of fire and make the group appear larger to the bears.  The bears would normally detect us by sniffing the air.  So much for those Bear Bells.  (Often found in Bear Scat)  The bear would stand on its hind legs and sniff for a bit.  Then normally they would decide we were nothing but trouble and would wander off.  No shots fired. 

Oddly many times the Eco-enlightened, if present, would encourage me in the strongest possible terms to SHOOT THE BEAR!  Other times I think they were quietly soiling themselves, but it was hard to tell.  After the mostly peaceful bear encounter the Eco-enlightened would stick to us like glue.  This was annoying because they wanted to talk about the shotgun.  We just wanted to enjoy The Temple of Gaia. 

I brought the shotgun up on many bears on the trail.  I never shot one.  I think the bears show much better judgement that the Eco-enlightened. 

Now I live in a state of misery, The People's Republic of Missouri.  For some unknown reason folks here are quite enthusiastic about "re-populating" the state with bear.  I'm sure that will be all fun and games until someone's children are eaten.  It might just be a full blown Bacchanalia then.  I can never be sure. 

Thanks for the use of the people's pixels.  I feel better now.

Take that in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Comrade Fish, you have reminded me of some close encounters that my former country persons have had with the wild dogs known as dingoes. The eco-enlighten like to think of them as cute little puppies, until a pack of them come along and drag off the occasional niaeve kid or baby. Hey, but what's a few kids to sacrifice in service to Gaia?

Grizzlies? A pack of wild dingoes?? Unarmed citizens cowering before rabid coyotes, wanting to hire Federal coyote bounty hunters?? Off topic, but a comrade could make a mighty peculiar hat out of a coyote pelt. Davy Crockett’s peculiar hat is on display in the basement of The Alamo. He sure didn’t hire a Federal bounty hunter to help him get it, neither. So what’s going on, Massachusetts? Did Massachusetts ban To Kill A Mockingbird, or what?

For audiovisual learners in Massachusetts.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/16/2022, 7:56 pm
Grizzlies? A pack of wild dingoes?? Unarmed citizens cowering before rabid coyotes, wanting to hire Federal coyote bounty hunters?? Off topic, but a comrade could make a mighty peculiar hat out of a coyote pelt. Davy Crockett’s peculiar hat is on display in the basement of The Alamo? He sure didn’t hire a Federal bounty hunter to help him get it, neither. So what’s going on, Massachusetts? Did Massachusetts ban To Kill A Mockingbird, or what?

Nyet, Comrade 'pelipsky, but they did vote to ban illegal immigrants within their borders, and particularly on the More Equal™ enclave of Martha's Vineyard, which is probably why the coyotes are attacking the locals. Their livelihood has been denied them and they are likely bored so they are striking out at the voters. There are always unintended consequences.