Cynical Fish Thoughts

Most Equally Esteemed Comrades,

PROG WAY OFF

First, the events at the Chiefs celebration parade are despicable.  Those responsible should never be allowed entry into society again.

The Kansas City Mayor's first action was to call for more laws.  Like the laws regarding shooting people worked.  Seems like the much vaunted "laws" failed us.  I know, the perfect laws enacted by the best and brightest have yet to be penned.  Kind of like Communism hasn't been tried by "the right people". 

He also called for more Police Officers.  I'm not anti-Police.  There were 800+ Police Officers deployed to a 16 block parade route.  Crazy dense deployment.  If distributed evenly, that's 50 Police Officers per block, or 25 on each side of the street per block.  In actuality the deployment was more dense closer to Union Station where the shooting took place.  The Police did their job.  They are not in place to protect the populace, only to investigate crimes once committed.  More Police were not the answer either. 

In my most cynical thoughts I have to say that the timing for this is really good if you are a proponent of gun control.  The Supreme Court has been making a lot of pro-2A decisions lately and there are a couple more big cases on the docket.  I'll go ahead and denounce myself.  Rant complete.

PROG RELUCTANTLY BACK ON

Gun Control Kampuchea Style.gif

This is an example of splendid gun control I witnessed while in Kampuchea.  Note: No weapons belonging to loyal followers of Big Brother were subjected to this treatment. 

I believe it was a demonstration of Progressive Values™ that the San Francisco 49ers let the Chiefs have "come from behind" victories in their last two Super Bowl meetings. 

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
2/15/2024, 2:47 pm
The Kansas City Mayor's first action was to call for more laws.  Like the laws regarding shooting people worked.  Seems like the much vaunted "laws" failed us.  I know, the perfect laws enacted by the best and brightest have yet to be penned.  Kind of like Communism hasn't been tried by "the right people".
Red Salmon
MSNBC.jpg

“It’s….never too early to talk about the role of weapons in our society….What do we know about [the Kansas City shooters]  that would have caused us to do this better in terms of assessing and vetting people for gun ownership? What can we change?…That’s where we seem to fall down as a society. Not that we take constitutional rights away from people, but rather that we be more careful about who it is that we allow to exercise those rights in our society.”
—MSNBC contributor Frank Figliuzzi, February 14, 2024
"The right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
—2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America

Our fundamental right to bear arms is clear and so is common law. Bearing arms is a right but murder and mayhem are crimes. No new laws are needed, especially not futile laws created by liberals who think they can prophesize "Future Crime" with a flawed vetting process.

Uncompromising enforcement of existing law and public certainty that criminals will be prosecuted are the only realistic ways to a retain a civil society in a Republic. 

And may I add in reply,

SP8J9POm0schHH++={p}

Note to readers:

Comrade Ivan (the other one, not me) has directly plagiarized Premier Cho Bai-Din without (what was previously known as) proper attribution.

Thanks to the precedent set by the previous President of Harvard, the rules of attribution have been recinded as racist policies of oppression by academia.

Comrade Betinov's situation (being stuck in a jar) grants credit for any time served, so no charges, no crime, no victim, no incarceration, therefore using the precedent used on Trump (spit) recently, he should be fined $450,000,000.

A pre-trial settlement of paying his tab at Tractor Barn #2 and all of this goes away... nobody gets hurt. We now return to our regular program.

Happy Precedent Day!

First Pinkie, now Other Ivan. All I can say is Betinov Always Laughs Last, Sir.

Hey Ivan--

Pinkie looked pretty good in her youth, no?

"Bang-bang" Pinkie's silver shovel came down upon their heads...

PROG WAY OFF AGAIN:

I have been waiting for some additional news about the shooting dispute at the Chiefs Super Bowl Parade.  I have not heard any details about the firearms used by the arguing little darlings.  I guess they do not fit the "assault rifle" narrative.  There was an early NPR article in which the wife of the brave man who tackled one of the shooters was reported to have picked up the dropped "assault rifle".  She later denied that the weapon was a rifle on a live interview. 

I have also been waiting to hear about the demographics of the suspects or the bullet catchers.  The victim who died was ethnically identified, but it would have been impossible to conceal her ethnicity as she is locally famous.  Crickets chirping...

The "Nothing to see here folks.  Just a dispute among youths" narrative was floated and pushed by all State approved news agencies quickly.  I was impressed by the lock step coordination.  Now this theory of the crime has been reinforced by the arrest of two adults.  Again, no mention of the demographics of the shooters or bullet catchers. 

I suspect that the entire incident will fade away and never be spoken of again. 

PROG BACK ON

Nice day out today.  Maybe I'll go find a large public gathering in downtown Kansas City to attend.

Red Salmon

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
2/21/2024, 3:30 pm

Hey Ivan--

Pinkie looked pretty good in her youth, no?

Just this morning, jackalopelipsky was lamenting that a grown man didn’t have a Commisarka, like Pinky, to help him dress him. His pretend commisarka didn’t care that he was showing his underwear to seated breakfast tacos chowing in Texazistan. Pinkie would shovel whack them both! And!! make them mop up their bodily fluids, before getting to even think about their breakfast taco order. This is a sanitary breakfast taco establishment, for Fidel’s sake!!! Obviously, a Pinkie Social Worker home visit is required in this disjunctional (sic) living arrangement.

Being “cured” carries a lot of responsibility, comrades.

Red Salmon wrote:
2/22/2024, 10:57 am

PROG WAY OFF AGAIN:

I have been waiting for some additional news about the shooting dispute at the Chiefs Super Bowl Parade.  I have not heard any details about the firearms used by the arguing little darlings.  I guess they do not fit the "assault rifle" narrative.  There was an early NPR article in which the wife of the brave man who tackled one of the hooters was reported to have picked up the dropped "assault rifle".  She later denied that the weapon was a rifle on a live interview. 

I have also been waiting to hear about the demographics of the suspects or the bullet catchers.  The victim who died was ethnically identified, but it would have been impossible to conceal her ethnicity as she is locally famous.  Crickets chirping...

The "Nothing to see here folks.  Just a dispute among youths" narrative was floated and pushed by all State approved news agencies quickly.  I was impressed by the lock step coordination.  Now this theory of the crime has been reinforced by the arrest of two adults.  Again, no mention of the demographics of the shooters or bullet catchers. 

I suspect that the entire incident will fade away and never be spoken of again. 

PROG BACK ON

Nice day out today.  Maybe I'll go find a large public gathering in downtown Kansas City to attend.

Red Salmon

You’re most welcome, Cured Red Salmon. Noticing things is what jackalopes do.

Look on the bright side, Cured Red Salmon, the identity of the 9 Year Old Chief’s fan’s ethnic traditions were preserved and protected. A Chief’s fan can openly wear chief’s attire, like a free individual.

Somebody was doing somebody’s somebody, is what is not being reported to protect the ethnicity of the ballistic situation of Kansas City, Cured Red Salmon.

Most Equally Esteemed Comrade Jackalopelipsky,
jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/22/2024, 1:43 pm

You’re most welcome, Cured Red Salmon. Noticing things is what jackalopes do.

Look on the bright side, Cured Red Salmon, the identity of the 9 Year Old Chief’s fan’s ethnic traditions were preserved and protected. A Chief’s fan can openly wear chief’s attire, like a free individual.

Somebody was doing somebody’s somebody, is what is not being reported to protect the ethnicity of the ballistic situation of Kansas City, Cured Red Salmon.
As I am a suspicious minded fish, I tend to believe there is more going on when a convenient, neatly wrapped up solution to a situation such as this is presented.  We still don't know why those folks at the concert in Las Vegas were shot.  Yet within a couple hours at a crime scene with 800,000 potential witnesses/suspects the police have solved it and reassured us that there was nothing to see.  In Kansas City.  Wow.  And still no word on which firearm class I should be vilifying.

I salute your fine observational skills.

Red Salmon