Dances With Snacks

I am not sure my TV is working right, did I really see this today?

Twinkle.jpg

I yelled back into the TV and waived my arms, hoping the NSA would take note and censor this horrific sight, but it just kept playing and I had no bleach to pour in my eyes due to using it all after I saw the photos on the Maddow-Man post.

Lyman DeKoquonut wrote:I am not sure my TV is working right, did I really see this today?

Twinkle.jpg

I yelled back into the TV and waived my arms, hoping the NSA would take note and censor this horrific sight, but it just kept playing and I had no bleach to pour in my eyes due to using it all after I saw the photos on the Maddow-Man post.

As a matter of fact comrade DeKoquonut, I was watching that when I was making my "on the subject of stuff that ain't sexy" on the Maddow-Man post. (https://tinyurl.com/nn3296e)

It is somewhat refreshing to find myself liking what Beckel was up to for a change. Usually I yell cuss words at him.

As for the chlorine, I believe if you checked the naturopathic book, a better, more natural way might be to use vinegar instead of chlorine in the eyes.

Beckel sometimes slips up and gets all crazy (saying no more muslim students, supporting war veterans) but he is carrying the water for the progressives and race-baiters on the Zimmerman case.

Lyman DeKoquonut wrote:Beckel sometimes slips up and gets all crazy (saying no more muslim students, supporting war veterans) but he is carrying the water for the progressives and race-baiters on the Zimmerman case.

Beckel IS a rather unintelligent old liberal. In his appearances on The Five, he can be counted on to be surly and opprobrious on queue.

He cannot articulate the usual nasty liberal character assassination and threats, so he comes off sounding like a bumble bee in a jar.

[center]Bob Beckel having a typical tantrum[/center]

That would have to be ON HELL of a a BIG JAR, but I would like to see it.

A little bird at the Party Section told me that when not emitting greenhouse and or outhouse gases on CNN, that Minister of Left Coast Propaganda Mikhail Moore keeps the Beckeloid in a terrarium; or did until NBC borrowed the thing for that Under the Dome show.
Am waiting for People's Commissar Bloomberg to ride through Lower Manhattan screaming, "the Twinkies are coming. The Twinkies are coming, again; dammit!!"
And there's a snackeasy on Long Island FLATUS doesn't know about.

This thread just reminded me that my lovely spousal unit bought a box of the new and improved non-union Twinkies last night. I know what I'm doing when I get home!!

Comrade Pistov wrote:A little bird at the Party Section told me that when not emitting greenhouse and or outhouse gases on CNN, that Minister of Left Coast Propaganda Mikhail Moore keeps the Beckeloid in a terrarium; or did until NBC borrowed the thing for that Under the Dome show.
Am waiting for People's Commissar Bloomberg to ride through Lower Manhattan screaming, "the Twinkies are coming. The Twinkies are coming, again; dammit!!"
[highlight=#ffff00]And there's a snackeasy on Long Island FLATUS doesn't know about.[/highlight]

Where is the NSA when you need them? Huh?