Dear Leader comes up with brilliant idea to create jobs

Comrades,

This is genius, praise The One, provider of all things, for coming up with this brilliant idea.

The economy remains stagnant and small businesses are failing.

So what's the solution you ask? Create a Department of Business

In the midst of businesses complaining about regulation, taxes, red tape, permits and all kinds hurdles to jump through, Obama's solution is to add another large bureaucracy to solve the problem! Glorious!

This will surely be a success just like the Department of Education and Department of Energy. If only we had a department for everything. We could solve all of our problems.

Here is what Mittens™ has to say about this idea. He doesn't know anything about business though so let's just ridicule and sneer at him instead.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

More departments equals more jobs. The logic is difficult to refute. A Department of Departments and a Department of Departments of Departments would add even more jobs.

Dedhedvedev wrote:More departments equals more jobs. The logic is difficult to refute. A Department of Departments and a Department of Departments of Departments would add even more jobs.

Is the program getting redundant again?

I'm afraid that's a different Department.

There be dwarfs.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If this means Dear Leader is bringing another Czar to the table, there is no way I am moving my chair again. And I'm keeping my stapler. It's a Swingline.

You didn't build that Czar wrote:I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If this means Dear Leader is bringing another Czar to the table, there is no way I am moving my chair again. And I'm keeping my stapler. It's a Swingline.

I denounce you comrade!!!
It is forbidden to have stuff made by evil corporations! Oh the humanity.

Dear Leader Obama, knower of all things knowable, and even unknowable, knower even of the tricky when you have "enough money," says that deciding which stapler is enough, Brand-X or Swingline, happens to be exactly at his current pay grade. Have them both on his desk for a Monday morning decision.

And let's not forget, in addition to adding 50,000,000 new jobs to the economy Obama's new Department of Business will be in the business of giving businessmen the business. How's that for killing two birds with one stone? All Hail Obama.

For communicating the nomenklatura, an org chart of which Czars supervise which Cabinet Secretaries is in order.

It is good to learn that Congress itself (but more probably its Politburo of Leaders, Whips and select Committee Chairs) has participated in delegating its onerous Legislative burdens to Czars of their own creation. It would be curious to determine if they also delegated their overseer responsibility and handed over these new knights in shining armor to the Executive. Else Marx FORBID! that the legislative and executive have their own separate armies of Czars.....we could end up with Czar Wars on our hands!

As a start Politico presented a list back in 2010.
https://www.politico.com/news/stories/0909/26779.html

My personal favorite is the Sudan Czar. Personally I would favor the creation of a Vanuatu Czar, for with such a dedicated resource we could share with them our advanced Ivy League techniques of creating and maintaining a Modern Economy. Specifically, currently, when the Vanuatans want to expand their money supply they try to find more sea shells on the beach. Buy by employing the latest machining capital equipment capable of mass producing Sea Shell looking objects made of plastic the Goobermits control over managing its own debt and deficit through a monopoly over the fiat and fiat interest rate markets will be optimized. This in turn will allow them to subsidize coconut growers, and algae fuel experimental development labs on the south beach.

How much stimulus money was redistributed to the unionized workers of Swingline? Are they on our side?

Tovarichi wrote:How much stimulus money was redistributed to the unionized workers of Swingline? Are they on our side?
Dear Leader declared Swingline "Too Big to Fail ™" Therefore, no other productivity data matters. The question then becomes not whether they are on our side, but are we loyal enough to be on their side?

You didn't build that Czar wrote:I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If this means Dear Leader is bringing another Czar to the table, there is no way I am moving my chair again. And I'm keeping my stapler. It's a Swingline.
A most commeneable concept, I must say, A department of departments is the obvious solution. Imagine the layers of plausible deniability, the sheer amount of buck passing that could take place!!! ImageDedhedvedev, grab your books and move to the head of the classroom!

You forget most equal of all Departments - Department of Health and Human Services!
Bringing us most Soviet style healthcare the world has ever seen! Is true model for new "Business" Department.

Glorious...this HHS department already gives us the business! But now new Department of Business can compliment! HHS gives US the business and Obama Dept of Business (ODB) gives business the business!

What you fail too see is another Department to check on the other departments to make sure that mission creep does not occur where one Department is doing another 's job or third department tries to usurp the powers of two departments.
Creating the reporting forms will be a monumental task.

NancyPeloski wrote:Comrades,

This is genius, praise The One, provider of all things, for coming up with this brilliant idea.

The economy remains stagnant and small businesses are failing.

So what's the solution you ask? Create a Department of Business

In the midst of businesses complaining about regulation, taxes, red tape, permits and all kinds hurdles to jump through, Obama's solution is to add another large bureaucracy to solve the problem! Glorious!

Comrade Peloski! It is so heart warming (acid reflux perhaps?) to see your wonderful visage once more! Yes, this is a wonderful idea. In fact, as you know we scientists have been searching for the Theory of Everything for many years now, so what is the answer? Why a Dept of Everything of course!

General Confusion wrote: Creating the reporting forms will be a monumental task.

And this would be a bad thing Comrade General Confusion? Ah, it's good to see you again comrade General! But be on the watch, Marshal Pupovich has returned!

Comrade Marshal,

How delightful you are here!! My only observation was it would take a long time for the finished product. That was it! Now that you are back, I will humbly request a transfer to your staff.

Comrade General, I will be most pleased to welcome your transfer to my staff. I have little doubt that you will find my potato vodka rations far exceeds that of other commands. I devised some new blends based on my experiences this past year leading my troops in the Occupy Insanity front.

Monica had a special place on Bill's "staff" too...

Department of Business? Oh, sort of like the Department of Commerce.

Now we see why I am more equal than others. You have all missed the obvious need....

The Department of Departments.