Dear Leader (PBUH) Appoints himself a Saint

Dear Leader (PBUH) has chosen to ignore the procedures established hundreds of years ago by dead white men and the bureaucracy of the Vatican and appointed himself to Sainthood.

"Saint Barry the Present" will rule from day one as Patron Saint of redistribution, websites, minority women's reproductive rights, choom, and golf.

While still an "undocumented Saint" until the Vatican develops a functional website, the new immigration policies under development will contain Saint Barry's "pathway to sainthood" which will have to be voted upon to see what's in it.

level.png
Our saint needs a scepter. This one suits him perfectly.

It's not every saint that makes holy water boil as he walks past it!

Could this be an alternative energy source?

I am also a saint.

I also have decided to be a citizen of Luxembourg this morning and grant myself all rights and privileges associated with my new nationality.

Saint Jude is the Patron Saint of the Impossible.

Saint Barry is the Patron Saint of the Preposterous.

Comrades,
as I now understand
the new Health Care Scepter
will be available in six weeks.....

Saints do not carry scepters unless they are monarchs. So we must more accurately refer to Saint Barack as King St. Barack (or should that be Emperor?). I cannot decide which scepter he should carry. This ...
Or this ...
Or perhaps both, crossed?
Perhaps a Koran cradled in one arm?
Seated on a throne of Obamacare laws and regulations?
Oh, I can hardly wait for canonization ceremony! If I may stand on platform, I promise to swoon beautifully (but not enough to upstage his saintliness).

This website is proven to lean to the left.

Next question, yes--you on the third row in the tube top...

Tovarichi wrote:This website is proven to lean to the left.

Next question, yes--you on the third row in the tube top...
Then that level has been sabotaged by a right leaning Rethuglican!

Now that he has achieved sainthood, the time is almost at hand for our Dear Leader to reveal that he is the 12th Imam!
obamamahdi.jpg