Dear Leader's teleprompter has been liberated for The People

https://www.nbc12.com/story/15716468/th ... -equipment

HENRICO, VA (WWBT) – NBC12 has uncovered one of those stories that makes you think: "How in the world does that happen?!" A truck filled with President Obama's podiums and audio equipment was stolen in Henrico just days before his visit to Chesterfield.
We confirmed an investigation with the U.S. Defense Department. There are still a lot of questions. The biggest one being did the thieves intentionally target the President's truck or did they take advantage of a crime of opportunity and give a big "uh-oh" when they saw what was inside.

When you see President Obama speak, there is a pretty typical setup including the presidential seal on a podium, the see-thru Teleprompter and a portable sound system.
Thieves saw the truck carrying that equipment and couldn't resist the target.
We're told the truck was parked at the Virginia Center Commons Courtyard Marriott in advance on Wednesday's presidential visit to Chesterfield.

Sources said inside that vehicle was about $200,000 worth of sound equipment, several podiums and presidential seals, behind which only the President himself can stand.
They told NBC12 around 12:30 Monday afternoon that truck was recovered in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn Express near the airport and hotel staff confirm police activity. One guest we spoke with said he saw various law enforcement agencies examining a white box truck parked there.

According to him, the entire back parking lot was blocked off as Henrico Police along with "lots of guys in suits" investigated. He said the truck had no markings and no indication anything special was inside. That leads to another big question of whether or not any of that was actually stolen.

Late Monday evening we found a truck with US government tags still parked in the Marriott's lot. We are waiting to find out if that is the original truck returned to the staff or a second vehicle.

We were able to get this statement from a Defense Information Systems Agency spokesperson: "No classified or sensitive information was in the vehicle. We take incidents such as this very seriously and a formal investigation is continuing."

We are waiting to find out if surveillance cameras on the building captured the crooks on tape.

Video: https://www.nbcwashington.com/video/#!/ ... /132036708

Dear Leader found Osama bin Laden, just wait till he finds the kidnappers of TOTUS. It's going to be gruesome, a trip to gulag will be like an ice cream social compared to the retribution about to take place. Lenin have mercy on their carcasses...

...." sorry carcassess ", Tovarich ......... " sorry carcasses "..........

Enough is enough, the prole here at the cube that snatched TOTUS better cough it up ... and now.

The TOTUS belongs to the collective and not an individual. Whatever sick fetish you have and are acting out on the TOTUS must cease!

I can't fathom Dear Leader ™ standing up and only saying Ummmm Errrr for 30 minutes at his next speech. THIS IS frigging hilarious NOT ACCEPTABLE

This is a matter of, national, no; regional, no; civic, well, at the barber shop, folks are concerned. I suppose I could return to hippie hollow and search there...TOTUS must be free!

Thank Marx that BOs BSs Dear Leaders TOTUS has been found! But no worry if not. In pinch, VP Biden could easily spew deliver speeches for him.

This is un-fricken acceptable! Do the rethuglikkkan hoodlums who perpetrated this crime against humanity realize how long the Collective worked at hacking Dear Leaders' tele-prompter so we could feed him the proper agenda??!! And do they realize how hard it was to do on a refurbished Apple IIe (the pinnacle of Peoples' technology!)? Heads will roll!

I pity the fool who who makes him leave the Bat-dacha. If they can get the Bat-trabant started, a world of hurt is coming your way my prompter stealing friend.

The White House has released the following statement:

Uh....um....It seems that uh...somebody...some persons...uh....er...some perpetrators...uh...um...have caused a, ah...man-caused...um... disaster... um... ah.... racists.... uh...acted stupidly in...teachable moment...er...pass the...um... bill. Hope and...uh... Change!

One of my people emailed a link to me from the local news station that did a story on the missing truck.

https://conservativebyte.com/2011/10/obamas-teleprompter-stolen/

For most of the video, they were showing the empty parking lot. Then at the end of the video, they found another white truck parked in a different place with govt plates on it and a padlock on the door.

And that was the end of the video. Left me with question marks.

Seems to me like they could have claimed to be heroes for finding the truck.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Vladamir,

Their claim as to finding the missing truck could very well be the high point of this "administration's" actual achievements. ( It's a short list .)

Our Provincial Media Service has much nerve to call perpetraitors "Joyriders". Without TOTUS there is no joy.

I think the great Infidel Castrate is onto something the rest of you have missed. It appears that TOTUS was engaged in hardball negotiations for better working conditions. Apparently, TOTUS was trying to show his solidarity with the OWS comrades. All hail TOTUS and his bravery in trying to show solidarity with his fellow comrades! Now let's all mourn the loss of TOTUS as he was accidentally dipped into a cement bucket and fell over the side of the bridge, accidentally of course. He missed the memo that it is all the evil, greedy capitalists pigs fault! You never negotiate with the One minus one.

Comrades,

Good news, TOTUS has turned up and is safe. Seems he ran away to join the zombies OWS.

totus.jpg

Behold !

Political Science majors from Columbia earning extra credit for community involvement.

Michelle Malkin linked to an earlier Cube spoof when she covered this story:
Grand Theft TOTUS: Obama's Prompter, Presidential Seal and Podium Stolen

Michelle Malkin wrote:This isn't the first time TOTUS has been swiped.
For newbies, here's what she meant:

Al-Qaeda Kidnaps Obama's Teleprompter

https://www.usnews.com/news/washington-whispers/articles/2011/10/19/yes-he-can-obama-speaks-without-teleprompter

Dear Leader in his FLAWLESSNESS has thumbed the First Nose at non-believers! Here is PROOF, Comrades, (it was on the Internets, it MUST be true) that his abilities to LEAD Amerikka to fundamental change and Next Tuesday™ are not tied to TOTUS!

This whole kidnapping was a rethuglikkan teabagger plot to discredit the administration, but Dear Leader SHOWED THEM!

TOTUS is now reduced in status like that dammed dog, and is allowed to be seen for photo ops, and special occaisions, but is no longer crucial to the day-to-day operation of the Collective USSA.

Perhaps we could donate it to a third world country with their own clueless puppet leader who couldn't lead a starving man through the buffet line, and lacks public support. Image Then again, we may need it...

One possible solution. He can also use this for ordering Pizza.

TOTUS.jpg

If it lifts and separates, we could issue it to Moochelle.

Tovarichi :

" Perhaps we could donate it to a third world country with their own clueless puppet leader who couldn't lead a starving man through the buffet line, and lacks public support."

I've got the perfect guy...........

jb1.jpg

Behold, the Governor of the People's Republic of California

The teleprompter has been running for office already in 2008, but was subdued and turned into a tool. Could this now be a publicity stunt to announce a new campaign?

Teleprompter_2012.png

Yes He Can: Obama Spoke Without Teleprompter
Prez goes 'prompter-free' at bus tour appearance in Virginia

By PAUL BEDARD
October 19, 2011
US News

Now it makes headlines when President Obama doesn't use his trademark Teleprompter.

Wrapping up his three-day bus tour of North Carolina and Virginia today, the president stopped at a Chesterfield firehouse to promote his jobs bill. [highlight=#ffff00]"It is great to be at Fire Station Number 9 with some of Virginia's finest,"[/highlight] the president said without the use of his Teleprompter. FULL STORY

In the past few years, when I run into a story like this, the first thing I check to see is if it is a satire story on The Onion