Dear Leader Solves Global Population Problem

obama-population.jpg

Dear Leader has begun his ambitious program to attain the target global population of 500 million people.

This ambitious goal is a very difficult one to achieve with just Ebola alone as the latest strain would still leave the global population at approximately 700million to 1 billion people.

While Ebola has begun to spread slowly in Texas - a Red State; in retrospect, it appears that this pandemic will need a boost to attain the noble goals set by Dear Leader. For that reason, EV-D68 and Tuberculosis have been added to the mix. This cocktail of population thinning treatments have been showing the first results - mostly in Texas. Some 8 privileged infants in Texas have now come down with TB and there is a second person with Obola.

The EV-D68 Enterovirus is making inroads nationwide and has been effective in slowing population growth in areas of excessive white privilege.

While this is close to the goals of World Watch Institute, it is far from the ideal goal of 500 million as proposed by the Global Enviro-Eugenics Consensus.

Just in time for the November 4 midterm election.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
The delightful minstrel, Chris Brown, is on to us!

"Chris Brown: ‘I Think This Ebola Epidemic is a Form of Population Control'"

https://www.tpnn.com/2014/10/13/chris-b ... n-control/

Good post, Evil,

That green stuff still looks just like antifreeze that you put in your car. Global warming?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_population_control

[color=#C0392B]Raum Emmanual Goldstein[/color] reminded me of a recent incident when he wrote:The delightful minstrel, Chris Brown, is on to us!

so-you-are-telling-me-chris-brown.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Raum Emmanual Goldstein[/color] reminded me of a recent incident when he wrote:The delightful minstrel, Chris Brown, is on to us!

so-your-telling-me-chris-brown.jpg
No question about it, Comrade Putout. He be down wit the president's program. (no matter who dies)

Republicans will ruin everything.

They want to close the border and stop flights from West Africa. They are always standing in the way of progress.

Just look at some of their subversive propaganda:

close-the-border.jpg

Republicans are always obstructing everything.

Hey Evil,

I would have to say "dittoes" here, if you'll pardon the expression.