Dear Leader Warns Iran Again

A Stern Warning - We Mean it This Time

Dear Leader Barack Hussein Obama has issued a sternly worded warning to Iran. The Obama administration has warned Iran to take seriously a year-end deadline over its nuclear program, saying the international community is prepared to take the "next steps" if Iran does not accept a U.N.-drafted deal.

The next step might even be to issue a VERY STERN letter with BOLD FACE PRINT and even might include an official seal on heavyweight paper and delivered with RETURN RECEIPT.

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Iran was quick to respond to Dear Leader's Warning.

MISSILE_1544209c.jpg
art.map.iran.missile.range.jpg

Ah comrades! You have to love dear leaders style: "Stop! or I shall be forced to say "stop" once again!" The next step? The dreaded "comfy chair"! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnS49c9KZw8

Well you can't exactly fault Ahmini...Ahmadini...Amadilly...Oh I give up, you know the guy's name. Anyway you can't blame him for showing a little spine with a fairy princess like Barry in charge.

I mean, Hell, I'm just one guy sitting on my sofa and if I heard on TV that Obama and the entire UN was gonna come after me, me personally, by name, I wouldn't be scared one bit. Heck I might even have a good laugh.

After 3 written warnings, Dear Leader may lose patience with comrade Yabbadabbadoo and deploy the secret weapon... The MTE <thunder> <crash>!! The Iranians may be underestimating the fire power of Dear Leader's arsenal.

It's just a simple matter of failure to communicate Comrades.

I believe Dear Leader is just a bit rusty with the teachings of Islam. His studies were way back when he was a boy and a young man. Maybe he should brush up on those old studies so he can address Mahmoud's needs and concerns.

After their post office has been flooded with warning letters, the next step will be having MTE call them at 3am our time!

The UN will not want to exhaust their limited budget on postage stamps!

Komrade Turboski wrote:After 3 written warnings, Dear Leader may lose patience with comrade Yabbadabbadoo and deploy the secret weapon... The MTE <thunder> <crash>!! The Iranians may be underestimating the fire power of Dear Leader's arsenal.

Indeed. Dear Leader's "MTE Secret Weapon" is the ultimate undercover infiltrator.

0991691001297342862.gif

Capable of rendering it's target dazed & bug eyed.

ahmadinejad_at_his_best.jpg

Comrades,
Please excuse my ignorance, I have jumped a step in the protocol. After sending all those letters, the next correct step is to FAX copies of the letters directly to Iran.

Then , the phone calls start with Janut at DHS, then the AG to threaten legal action, and then to MTE for the high pressure sales routine on the phone.