Desperate-for-Sales Newsweek Stoops to Palin Puffery

Comrades,

I must say I agree wholeheartedly with our esteemed Progressive Journalist, Lawrence O'Donnell, at our Organ of Current Truth, MSNBC, in characterizing as a "wet kiss" the cover-story article on the barbarian Sarah Palin for the latest issue of Newsweek by the heretofore respectable journalist, Peter Boyer, just in time to clothe her in an aura of political respectability on the eve of the release of the so-called "documentary" about her by Bannon entitled "Undefeated."

Watching the video of Boyer groveling for approval from the Faux News Neanderthal and Neanderette for his wet-kiss cover story on Palin made me experience waves of regurgitory distress. If you have the stomach to watch it, be sure to have a large bucket nearby:

What's next? A Mother Jones cover story attempting to refute the well-established fact that Palin and her sidekick husband regularly dine on kittens?

Next thing we know, The Nation will be featuring a cover story denying that she's actually half-Sasquatch. What's our Progressive World coming to?

--Peeples Journalist

Media is showing their right wing bias lately, yelling at President Obama and all.

As President Obama presides over the dismantlement of American arrogance, replacing it with his own, he is right to tightly control a belligerent and unprogressive press. (I had snapped this photo at an upcoming press conference and thought this was a good place to reveal it. Time shifting, as you know, is no problem for a true Progressive.)

yelling.jpg

While I'm disappointed with Newsweek, at least they were able to expose Emanuel Goldstein's Sarah Palin's illegal wearing of a jersey with the logo of the gym she visits emblazoned on it. Thankfully, our loyal comrade Wonkette discovered this serious violation of the law and our useful idiots friends at the wretched capitalist rag Forbes have followed up on these explosive charges. Clearly the LAW says that ReTHUGlicans must never be seen wear clothing that advertises businesses they patronize.

Next up, we must dig deep to discover why the evil Michele Bachmann has not yet been arrested and jailed for pronouncing "Chutzpah" with a Minnesota accent.