Dick Cheney calls Trump a coward

In our nation’s 246 year history there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our Republic than Donald Trump.” Dick Cheney

Here is the Breitbart.com take on Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney Who Destroyed Millions of Lives Declares Donald Trump the Greatest Threat in U.S. History

Would a “real man” lie to the world? That’s what Dick Cheney did.

Baghdad on March 30, 2003.jpg

As Donald Trump famously stated in 2016 during the Republican debate right before the South Carolina primary (which Trump won): “Obviously, the war in Iraq was a big, fat mistake. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction. There were none, and they knew there were none.”

Cheney—widely regarded as the brains behind President George W. Bush’s disastrous administration—was one of the architects of the Iraq War.

You can read the rest of the Breitbart story HERE

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
8/5/2022, 6:30 am
In our nation’s 246 year history there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our Republic than Donald Trump.” Dick Cheney

Cheney—widely regarded as the brains behind President George W. Bush’s disastrous administration—was one of the architects of the Iraq War.

Comrade

It's great to see one of our elder statesmen stand up and call out the true threat to our Democracy™. Much like George Washington, Cheney has never told a lie and is an excellent marksman. This ad should seal the deal for Liz and we will finally end the scourge of the Orange Man. The Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ awaits!

image.jpg

The funniest thing I've witnessed over the last year is the left elevating a Cheney. Let's be honest, the American left considered Dick Cheney to be Satan incarnate and looking back, they weren't far off. In my naivety I would defend him , but as the years have gone by and American blood and treasure continued to be wasted, I started to see the truth.

It's truly hilarious to to see Democrats defend and accept Liz Cheney only because they find her useful in getting at the bad Orange Man. I wonder if they see the irony and I wonder how far they will go. Will they call Dick an elder statesman? Will they forgive the evil acts they condemned less than 2 decades ago? Who knows, but consistency has never been, or will be their strong suit.

image.jpg

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Comrades, perhaps Dick Cheney will invite the “Donald” to go on another fun-filled quail hunt at the Riviera Ranch. This time, however, I’ll bet Dick will be practicing endlessly using his trusty Perazzi 28 gauge shotgun in order to avoid missing another opportunity to shoot a hunting partner. Comrades, even under the auspices of PETA, shooting the “Donald” would be the best gift not only for his daughter, but it will usher in a new progressive era, where both China and the US can begin once again the expansion of new conscience expanding mRNA drugs, the soft glow of nuclear residue can finally cascade over the fruited plains, the desperate cries of utter enjoyment that comes from casual sex with trees and fruits without some backwoods redneck making judgments, lesbians would no longer be forced to pick up cast-off liquor cans and bottles to pay for their journeys across state lines despite pro-life neanderthals who would invade their private dumpsters in search of unborn children thrown away in the middle of the night. Why a Cheney shooting would finally end the complete lunacy that forbids the euthanization of the sick and elderly! I think that it is time, time to encourage another Dick move........

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

WARNING: RANT FOLLOWS

As Donald Trump famously stated in 2016 during the Republican debate right before the South Carolina primary (which Trump won): “Obviously, the war in Iraq was a big, fat mistake. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction. There were none, and they knew there were none.”

I must take exception with this.  Chemical weapons, especially nerve agents ARE weapons of mass destruction.  There were vast amounts of stockpiled artillery projectiles filled with nerve agents when we invaded Iraq.  Square miles of it out in the desert.  Those who claim that there were no WMDs conveniently forget this. 

Sadam had these projectiles because the Iraqis used them on the Kurds and other undesirables during the years between the Gulf Wars.  The Iraqis showed a willingness to use these WMDs without restraint.  They killed more people with chemical weapons than the Germans, British, and French put together in WWI.  I will happily show anyone who disputes this the boogers on my Air Medal Ribbon that represent my participation in Operations Provide Comfort 1 and 2.  Maybe I'll let you read the citations.  If you are REALLY lucky I'll tell you in graphic detail what it was like in the desert heat, landing in a C-130 dressed in full chem warfare gear with a plane full of supplies and discovering everyone at the LZ was quite dead.  Dropped where they stood.  Not a one time experience for me.  Yup, nightmare inducing. 

No matter what Orange Man Bad claims, Iraq had and used WMDs.

RANT CONCLUDED

Not really feeling better in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon, thank you for cleaning up the mess. You’re bonafide.

Forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

Red Salmon wrote:
8/5/2022, 10:41 pm
Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

WARNING: RANT FOLLOWS

I must take exception with this.  Chemical weapons, especially nerve agents ARE weapons of mass destruction.  There were vast amounts of stockpiled artillery projectiles filled with nerve agents when we invaded Iraq.  Square miles of it out in the desert.  Those who claim that there were no WMDs conveniently forget this. 

Sadam had these projectiles because the Iraqis used them on the Kurds and other undesirables during the years between the Gulf Wars.  The Iraqis showed a willingness to use these WMDs without restraint.  They killed more people with chemical weapons than the Germans, British, and French put together in WWI.  I will happily show anyone who disputes this the boogers on my Air Medal Ribbon that represent my participation in Operations Provide Comfort 1 and 2.  Maybe I'll let you read the citations.  If you are REALLY lucky I'll tell you in graphic detail what it was like in the desert heat, landing in a C-130 dressed in full chem warfare gear with a plane full of supplies and discovering everyone at the LZ was quite dead.  Dropped where they stood.  Not a one time experience for me.  Yup, nightmare inducing. 

No matter what Orange Man Bad claims, Iraq had and used WMDs.

RANT CONCLUDED

Not really feeling better in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Comrade Red Salmon,
Thank you for posting this information. I had not ever heard that before and it certainly brings this into focus.

With much respect,

Antonio Salazarinski

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,  (Especially Komrad Salazarinski)

I would like to apologize for my outburst.  On this subject I realize that what actually happened does not matter.  Only the narrative matters.  While the Cold War was officially over, the DoD and State Department still liked to suppress or control the coverage of their activities.  Thus most of what we did was not reported anywhere.  My frustration is with the suppression of the truth.  The constant repetition of the lies.  But if it was not reported and suppressed, how could the public know? 

Perhaps I am joining Komrad Jackalopelipsky in the re-education effort.  

I'll go take my calming pills and set in the corner.  Soma is real.  Better living through chemistry!

Enduring the Brave New World of the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Comrade Salmon, stop by Tractor Barn #2 after the tools are put away, we might have something for "medicinal purposes only" that you can use to wash down the happy-pills.

Bring a ration card.

Ivan

Red Salmon wrote:
8/8/2022, 3:51 pm
Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,  (Especially Komrad Salazarinski)

I would like to apologize for my outburst.  On this subject I realize that what actually happened does not matter.  Only the narrative matters.  While the Cold War was officially over, the DoD and State Department still liked to suppress or control the coverage of their activities.  Thus most of what we did was not reported anywhere.  My frustration is with the suppression of the truth.  The constant repetition of the lies.  But if it was not reported and suppressed, how could the public know? 

Perhaps I am joining Komrad Jackalopelipsky in the re-education effort.  

I'll go take my calming pills and set in the corner.  Soma is real.  Better living through chemistry!

Enduring the Brave New World of the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Don't fret Red Salmon, 'pelipsky been living in a fact world outside of the narrative for decades. Nothing that factually happened to 'pelipsky 30 years ago had anything to do with psychologically breaching the conscience of minors so that mixed up kids can go Uvalde if they want to down at the neighborhood campus. NO!!

Just to make sure ‘pelipsky kept warning about trap shut, 'pelipsky's own Ph.D. Sociologist Mother-in-Law taught 'pelipsky all about Saul Alinsky, so that even more of other people's children could have their conscience's set free at tax payers' expense. Evidently, this is how Academia controls the super highway of insanity.

None of this ever happened any more than your experienced narrative about Iraqi chemical weapons never existing.

China is teaching kids Mao. The USSA can't teach the Federalist Papers, because students don't actually know how to read, but they do feel good about themselves. That’s the narrative, and everyone is sticking to it.

Re-education forelock tug,
'pelipsky