Did I just get Flagged via Craigslist?

Well at least I'm pretty sure I got Flagged. Someone who read my recent Cube post "A Serious Analysis of Obama's Options" and being too cowardly to post a reply here, decided to post in the Louisville Craigslist instead, check it out, check-it-outters...

Here's your source of your "serious analysis". The keyword here is"anal"
The next keyword to remember is "dipshit". That's what you have been and will always be. Be like Analfly and go back to blowing truckers on I-64. How's your buddy "gimpy"?

https://louisville.craigslist.org/rnr/1312186455.html

Since the little pussy can't refute what I say, he stoops to childish name calling. And he accuses me of being a homo as if being gay is something everyone should be ashamed of. Tsk, tsk, where's the tolerance of the gay lifestyle? And they call us homophobes (go figger). Now if I only knew who this "gimpy" person is that he makes reference to. I'm sure that would explain everything. And who's "Analfly"?

Comrade Whoopie,
What are you talking about?

Since the little pussy can't refute what I say, he stoops to childish name calling. And he accuses me of being a homo as if being gay is something everyone should be ashamed of. Tsk, tsk, where's the tolerance of the gay lifestyle? And they call us homophobes (go figger). Now if I only knew who this "gimpy" person is that he makes reference to. I'm sure that would explain everything. And who's "Analfly"? ~ Comrade Whoopie

You have engaged the enemy. That's all. The nearest comparison I can make is the proper running of a gasoline engine. Fuel to air ratio is critical. Too much fuel and the engine smokes and the plugs foul. (Gaff Czar Biden) Too little fuel and engine pops, stalls spurts and sputters and if one listens closely, you will hear expletives, invectives, accusations, name calling and personal insults. (Liberal dialog ala Bonnie Fwank style)

Face it....most of the nation misses what is really going on at the Cube. IMHO, the bigger the truckload of invectives you collect the more to dump on your garden ... and the better crop come harvest!

Turns out it was a fellow Cubist who reposted my agitprop in the Louisville Craigslist. I want to thank him for using my humble words to stir the pot and remind everyone that if there is anything I post that they think they can use to incite one of the lemmings to jump off the cliff, they are welcome to it.

Special thanks to Comrade Turnitoff and his heroic pal Gimpy (a wounded vet).