DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE! CoronaVirus!

Do not touch your face or you will catch Corona Virus and die. But if you need to lick your fingers, go right ahead as your saliva cleans off the traces of the Corona Virus.

In the video below, failed Presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg shows the proper hand sanitation technique to use when sharing pizza with coworkers.

And here I thought my only treatment choices were between Hindu Mahasabha's 'miraculous' cow dung treatments and Little Kim's high-speed lead shots. Perhaps, I should continue my current regimen of Mezcal shots with lime.

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:And here I thought my only treatment choices were between Hindu Mahasabha's 'miraculous' cow dung treatments and Little Kim's high-speed lead shots. Perhaps, I should continue my current regimen of Mezcal shots with lime.
I have used the first two methods on former comrades at the train station. They are not effective in preventing death. The third is tried and true, though the lime is not required.

Well, at least it's not her/his/its face, is it?
moo scratching crotch.jpg
On the other hand....
obama nose pick.jpg

All this self touching out in public is making 'pelipsky sick.

Glorious Chinese government has developed a new method that instantly cures coronavirus!

It's called the "building press" method of squeezing the virus out of your body, along with other, more vital, elements.

This is nearly as cutting edge as hosing out the coal from black lung patients:

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/2012-04/2 ... 132052.htm

Glorious Kollective innovation continues!

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:Glorious Chinese government has developed a new method that instantly cures coronavirus!

It's called the "building press" method of squeezing the virus out of your body, along with other, more vital, elements.

Hosing out the Black Lung out of employee's lungs...like with a fire hose? Or a pressure washer down at The People's Coin Tractor Wash?

Gosh ET, that is some great agent of agitation reporting.

And if all else fails, the Chinese Capitalist in charge of these industries can simply say, "That Black Lunged deplorable was never an employee at my gold mine. Getting Black Lung is that Chinese deplorable's own fault."

Just crush the Black Lung Corona Virus outta here.

'pelipsky

Thanks to Komrade AOC for this most equal emergency broadcast on the CoronaVirus.

Any komrades caught BANALY TOUCHING THEIR FACE will be isolated in an area where it is too cold for the CoronaVirus to survive.

CIZ! 'pelipsky is just mesmerized to the volume space time capacity to listen to someone talk without conveying any useful information we didn't already know for so long.

The mythical horned rodent's mind is hypnotized by The AOC just like that when 'pelipsky stares at the big sequin paillettes sign down at The People's Used Tire Emporium.

Bogglin' the mind of a mythical horned rodent could stir a jackalope to want to just gore somthinmit..

'pelipsky roaming west of the Mississippi
over and out

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:Glorious Chinese government has developed a new method that instantly cures coronavirus!

Hosing out the Black Lung out of employee's lungs...like with a fire hose? Or a pressure washer down at The People's Coin Tractor Wash?

Gosh ET, that is some great agent of agitation reporting.

And if all else fails, the Chinese Capitalist in charge of these industries can simply say, "That Black Lunged deplorable was never an employee at my gold mine. Getting Black Lung is that Chinese deplorable's own fault."

Just crush the Black Lung Corona Virus outta here.

'pelipsky
It's similar to the pressure wash at The People's Coin Tractor Wash. You will need to use extra care to avoid getting lung tissue on your Lada. If you are quick, you can wash both for one 10 КОПЕЕК payment. Recommended you wash the Lada first to avoid getting excessive coal dust on it.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Thanks to Komrade AOC for this most equal emergency broadcast on the CoronaVirus.

Any komrades caught BANALY TOUCHING THEIR FACE will be isolated in an area where it is too cold for the CoronaVirus to survive.

Comrade Clara, I am confused as to what this "be anal face touching" is.

I looked up "be anal face touching" on The People's Google Party Line and Correct Answer search engine, and I have more questions, now, about "Rimming" and Commissar Comrade AOC.

I am now afraid. Very afraid.

2PacSignature.png

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote: Comrade Clara, I am confused as to what this "be anal face touching" is.

I looked up "be anal face touching" on The People's Google Party Line and Correct Answer search engine, and I have more questions, now, about "Rimming" and Commissar Comrade AOC.

Komrade CtoG, you are certainly not alone in your confusion. And with your 'more questions'. I am thinking "Rimming" is a fairly new sport at least in the last decade or so where the target to be 'rimmed' is "Twerking" at high speed. Very popular sport along the east coast at a certain time of year.

Fear is not necessarily a bad thing.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote: Comrade Clara, I am confused as to what this "be anal face touching" is.

Komrade CtoG, you are certainly not alone in your confusion. And with your 'more questions'. I am thinking "Rimming" is a fairly new sport at least in the last decade or so where the target to be 'rimmed' is "Twerking" at high speed. Very popular sport along the east coast at a certain time of year.

Fear is not necessarily a bad thing.

OR is "rimming" where you take a set of tires, cut the sides off, glue the flat tread part around a set of rims, put them back on the vehicle and cruise around looking like you have no tires on your ride?

Comrades,

I'd like to self-quarantine myself for the Corona. Can you help me convince my part-time employer that they need to pay me full-time with a raise while I sit on my couch, and over time, too.

And I'll need some one to bring me extra rations of beet vodka, and щи, no борщ. I'll watch the Obamamassia's Netflix using TPC's account, thank you.

It should take only a few months, or more.

temp2PacSignature.png

What C2G+M said...^^^^

'round here in Texazistan, peoples been beggin' 'pelipsky to self-quarantine fer decades now. 'pelipsky even has letter on Corporate Letterhead from editor of local Pravda Press informing 'pelipsky that 'pelipsky IS self-quarantined from local Pravda Press in order that civilization as they report it is maintained.

A gig gettin' paid to self-quarantine would would be a huge career boost for the mythical horned rodent. Where's the self-quarantine employment line?? 'pelipsky feelthinks 'pelipsky has all the right...errr left, left!...stamped certificates.

Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549

CIZ!

Has the Corona Virus affected the pandemic of Spring Break clappin' that goes on in your neck of the woods?

'pelipsky's still staring at the mesmerizing flickering sequin paillettes sign down at the Used Tire Emporium after viewing AOC's b-anal face touchin' directive.

'pelipsky

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Image

Papa K,

I just had my first Wuhan-media virus incident. I spit beet vodka on Peoples' computer, and wife's mother fell on floor from laughter. And she is from sturdy peasant stock.

jackalopelipsky wrote:CIZ!

Has the Corona Virus affected the pandemic of Spring Break clappin' that goes on in your neck of the woods?

'pelipsky's still staring at the mesmerizing flickering sequin paillettes sign down at the Used Tire Emporium after viewing AOC's b-anal face touchin' directive.

'pelipsky

No, Komrade J, International Workers Day is the kick off for the month those festivities take place so we still have a little time for this killer disease to kill everyone before then.

Personally I found Obama's reaction to Ebola in 2014 much more exhilarating. Bringing in 100-150 Africans daily from an affected region where the symptoms are dissolving internal organs and bleeding from all orifices of one's body is more exciting than running out of toilet paper.

And while I have you here Komrade J, I wanted to commend you and others for your most equal keeping of the karaoke here at TPC. Most excellent. Saw this video and thought it worth sharing.

CIZ! Most excellent professional Karaoke. We at The People's Karaoke Mill do our best with our limited technology and singin' skills.

What comrade knows how CoVid will affect the Clappin' Season. Cancelled, like Major League Baseball? Or, classes at major universities?

Stay isolated.

'pelipsky

Uh oh, it looks like the proles are starting to rebel under the stress of no toilet paper, hand sanitizer, bread, ice cream, eggs, etc. Someone will have to go slap this woman in the face until she snaps out of it before she can start a face touching riot. Don't forget to use a quarter of a squirt of hand sanitizer for a quarter of a second first.