Dreams of My Uncle Joe

dreams of uncle joe.jpg
The People are feeling guilty (a good thing) for starting a new topic but a request for re-titling Dear Leaders masterpiece has been received from the Ministry of Information.

Finally! Appropriate reading material for progs. I was getting worried about the state of progressive intellect with the proliferation of conservative "thinkers" this past spring on the NY Times Best Seller list. First, there was Pallin, then Rove, Beck, Morris, Hannity, and finally even Laura Bush. Glad that's over. I've been longing for a good read from William Ayers to take with me on vacation to New Orleans, Destin Florda, camping in Arizona, square dancing in Nashville, bar hopping in Any British territory out for a quick dinner.

Most timely post Comrade. Papa Joe was Father to us all and tomorrow is Father's Day. Soooooooo................

A little Saturday night treat for all you Comrade Papa's out there:

Via Gra (the group not the pill) - Good Morning Papa

With children or not, we're all Papa's for the Party.

Happy Summer Solstice Comrades.

Uncle Joe would be so proud. Should be required reading this summer for all.
Excellent Cover PeoplesComrade.

Is such book also in good Arab translation?

Grigori, I must to be of covering my eyes from so much of the skin showing!

[highlight=#ffff99]"Is such book also in good Arab translation?"[/highlight]

Of course Mrs Al. I'm here at the pool reading it (translating from Arabic to Russian) to the Via Gra girls. They love it!

Red Square wrote:Does this have something to do with the IOTW contest?

The Politburo has noted an uptick in infiltration by these reactionary forces. Perhaps it's time for our Troll Expedition Corps to pay them a visit.

We could coordinate our assault with a shadowy cell of 5th columnists working within the iOTW structure known only as the "Commentariat." This brave cadre of 30 men and women have sown confusion on the website administrators in the past and can be trusted to do their part again if called upon.

(In fact my informants tell me that they are already in the planning stages of something big)