Europe proves multiculti society can exist (as police state)

Police_State_Europe.jpg
KUBE EXCKLUSIF FROM EUROPE

To make the New Year's Eve festivities safer this year, the German authorities of Führerin Merkel placed thousands of heavily armed police officers in the major cities all over Germany. Although some violence and molesting did occur, it is considered less severe as compared to last year.
This proves that a multicultural society can exist, comrades! As long as we have police officers on every street corner, every day of the year, monitoring every move we make...

Of course our progressive comrades found a reason to shake the mighty tree of victimhood. The local communists/greens/social democrats (pick whatever empty name you like) have already complained that the police targeted North African men during new year's eve, calling them Nafris (North Africans).

This is an outrage! Okay, maybe the ethnicity of all the molesters and rapists was about 100% "North African" last year, but that is no reason to start "profiling" this group right? I hope the police put more effort in monitoring right-wing political parties or checking the purses of white old ladies.

In the meantime, the jury is still out on who will win this year's European Muslim Rape Capital Award.

From Brussellabad,
Minitrue

Jawohl! Wehrhafte Demokratie ‒ Robust Democracy* ‒ turned to sad farce in Version-2016.

I hear masses here murmur "Aren't these the things that should be done ‒ since 2014 ‒ on our country's border?"

* Robust = able-to-defend-itself.
A very short (and good) sketch of the rationale & principles of Wehrhafte Demokratie in WPedia.

The Wehrhaft components-2016, applied in all big cities
(Köln and Berlin first, and North Rhine-Westphalia especially) :

massive roadblocks (added only in the wake of Berlin massacre) in streets around the festival ground, fence around the area, strict entry control, isolation/detainment on "profile" (group "pop-up", aggressive attitude) plus "zero tolerance" mode, Silvesterknaller (= fireworks) verboten, militarized police (machine-guns, armored vehicles), massive police presence (in 4-digit numbers), incoming trains under surveillance by plainclothes officers to spot and report "relevant" groups.

As sure as death, first tizzies : vot, profiling? RRRAAAAAcism!!!

In the USSR, where international friendship was enforced by state police, diversity flourished as long as everyone was equally and closely watched by the State.

Once the oppressive State control was lifted, international friendship turned into conflicts, pogroms, and full-scale wars in Chechnya, Moldova, Georgia, Abkhazia, Ossetia, Dagestan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Tajikistan, and now also Ukraine.

I wonder what will happen if/when the oppressive State control will be lifted in the EU. Ironically, before the EU bureaucracy began to control Europe, everything seemed to be peaceful without any police enforcement for many years after WWII ended.

[OFF]
May I hazard a speculation? Leftism by its nature thrives on resentiment, which is an emotion rather than a true ideology. So even when the regime and its ideology are removed, the emotion remains. Class envy no longer being the sole imposed focal point, other objects of resentiment are substituted at random, to keep the emotion alive.

P.S. - Will some kind soul, I mean Cubist, please insert the accent in each "resentiment" for me? I can't seem to find the character tool to do it. (And believe me, I've known a lot of character tools in my day ... but I digress.)

It is an honor to show my American comrades how a real progressive nation should function!
Thank you comrades for your visual and textual augmentations!

If any of you want to emigrate to multicultural Germany in order to flee the Trump presidency (spit, spit), please let the Kubist Emissary to Munich (comrade Genosse) know. He might be able to arrange a hovel and a low-wage job as a government informant.

Red Square wrote:In the USSR, where international friendship was enforced by state police, diversity flourished as long as everyone was equally and closely watched by the State.

Once the oppressive State control was lifted, international friendship turned into conflicts, pogroms, and full-scale wars ...

I wonder what will happen if/when the oppressive State control will be lifted in the EU ...
BUT. _(most (all?) Kubists know/intuit all below, Comrade Director first; me just thinkin' aloud)

The Russian, later Soviet, forced multi-ethnicism is pretty unique, historically. Only Red China is somewhat comparable, with their 55 sharply distinct (mini-)ethnicities, each of them in their "own" ‒ geography, history, culture ‒ region, of quite clearly delineated perimeter, and all of them coerced to identify as "Red" with some (state-approved and -promoted) folklore to showcase.

In the Russia/Soviet case, it was old khanates/emirates (Islamic, and much older than Russia) and kingdoms ‒ again, all of distinct, though not homogeneous, cultures, in "their" territories ‒ step by step taken over by the expanding tsarist empire. Bolsheviks basically secured the tsarist status quo, and brutally recaptured breakaways (Baltics, Ukraine, Caucasus). In "our" time, Soviets grabbed Eastern Europe and (tried) to expand southwards (Afghanistan).

Yurop situation is very far from all that, indeed it's diametrically opposed. It's not "Yurop" spilling over alien (and ancient) folks, incorporating them and mandating "ethno-friendship". On the converse, we have a dripping/sloshing influx, lately gone torrential, of uprooted crowds. On Yurop's side, the driving enabler is, of course, "multiculturalism", lately whipped up by the lefty-green elite to kinda State Religion ‒ with "ethno-friendship" a required paternoster.

And, problem No. 1 ‒ it's MENA crowds (Middle East / North Africa). Uprooted, yet (hereditarily) socialized in the Islamic Belt. And ca. 80% of them, appears, Islam believers.
With the usual characteristics : (roughly) 60% for Sharia, 20% affirmative of "Allahu"-violence, 10% willing to support it, and a fraction of 1% actively "working" on the "cause".

For now, the "unlikely to integrate (let alone assimilate)" form dispersed micro- and mini-pockets (micro ‒ yet with wild spikes ‒ in rural areas and towns, mini in cities). In Germany, no-go areas are in the making (yet, by comparison, we are "behind" France, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands).
Because of the (relative) dispersal of the "Allahu" potential, law enforcement is still a local ‒ city by city, country by country ‒ thing. (Future population trends and melting of that "dispersal", that's another chapter.)

So, if EUSSR breaks down / dissolves even within a day (to return later to what it was thought to be ‒ easing economic cooperation in Europe and building a common defense might), nothing would change in the "multi-ethnicism" field. It would still be a "local" matter, its intensity varying from country to country. Same true for crushing, country by country, the cult of "Multikulti".

Remarx (Germany) :

1) Nobody has any problems here with Chinese (typically students), or East Asians in general, or Hindus (typically in IT biz). It's not their relatively small numbers (say, some 100K Chinese). It's just that (were it not the "other" surface, the accents, and the ‒ naturally ‒ other cultural load in their minds), you would take them for locals.

2) Nobody has a problem ‒ just the opposite! ‒ with the (very) thin sliver of educated, westernized ex-Muslims, many of them scholars, and not few brilliant. Same true for the (few) entrepreneurs, and the (pretty common) family-operated shoppes.

3) No need to comment on the West-Europeans (Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, ...) who live here, many in 3rd/4th generation (and assimilated, particularly up the 2nd generation).

4) No need to comment on the East-Europeans (Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, ...) ‒ when ignoring an unmistakable trail of petty- and serious crime (theft, robbery) also seeping in from there.

5) Balkans ‒ ugh... petty- and serious crime "tourism" from there is notorious. Also "welfare tourism". Freedom of movement within EUSSR, most generous Welfare-Germoney, bureaucratic process, "ethno-friendship", willful blindness, weak enforcement ‒ you solve the equation...

6) Particularly Germany has a half-century (since the '60s) experience with import of foreign workforce, and consequences thereof. In the '60s, the post-WW2 industry was booming here, and Germany got political pressure to "import (temporarily)" people from poor regions ‒ primarily south Europe, Turkey ‒ for menial jobs. It was then, that Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, Portuguese came here, and a huge wave from Eastern Anatolia (hello, Islam...).
And mind you : they came to "shovel-ready" jobs, with 1-2 year contracts, and under the assumption that ‒ having made some money here ‒ they will return home (with guaranteed pension for the years of work here, of course).

There were clear objections against the "Islamic import", but pressure (from U.S. ‒ wooing Turkey, by then still on the Atatürk-course of de-Islamization, to become an ally) prevailed.

And next : within few years, industry evolving, lots of menial jobs disappeared ‒ yet a big part of the Turks did (a) stay here, and (b) didn't adapt, say: learn new skills, and (c) went on Gubmint dole. The latter being much higher than what a (low-skill) worker got paid in Turkey. Next, via family reunion, the numbers (and dole payouts) multiplied.

And so, we now have the 3rd/4th generation, on average bad in school, typically dropouts, no skills, little chance and no want to work regularly, socialized the Anatolian family way (in 2nd/3rd generation), hereditarily dole-dependent (plus, not seldom, shady dealings), yet ostentatiously proud of Islam, devouring "Allahism" via FB/Twitter, chest thumping for Sultan Erdogan, and even more so ‒ for the Glorious Future of Islam, apparently goose-stepping over the Globe.
Homework-2017 : Comrade! Solve the just now sketched equation!

Minitrue wrote:... If any of you want to emigrate to multicultural Germany in order to flee the Trump presidency (spit, spit), please let the Kubist Emissary to Munich (comrade Genosse) know. He might be able to arrange a hovel and a low-wage job as a government informant.
Jawohl! A hovel, and a shovel! For those not adequate as IM (Informeller Mitarbeiter), vee haff jobs in Multikulti! Make chow for St. Refugee, and make him bed, and clean him toilet, jawohl!

Yes yes, you Americans do not know what you're missing! Cultural enrichment all the way.