Everyone does it.

I know this hasn’t been prompted by anything in the news yet but I thought I would clarify some of my recent remarks.

The other day I reached out to every American girl and boy who finds themselves in a pickle when they’re confronted with blackmail because they trusted people to not expose them with pictures of them having naked sex with people they aren't supposed to. I said everyone knows someone in this predicament. 

For real.

My press secretary has a few additional words on this touchy subject that I’m sure everyone will identify with:

D816FCA6-C08C-4A65-B65E-FACD723F1969.jpeg
Colonel Psaki - “Everyone knows someone who quite frankly is being blackmailed by China or Russia or Iran with compromising videos and photographs of a nature so disgusting it makes normal people want to vomit. Let’s not hold this against them.

We need to open our hearts to everyone being blackmailed by hostile foreign powers who’ve got the goods on us.”

Thanks America. You can sleep better now.

President Potemkin wrote:
3/16/2022, 5:59 pm
I know this hasn’t been prompted by anything in the news yet but I thought I would clarify some of my recent remarks.

The other day I reached out to every American girl and boy who finds themselves in a pickle when they’re confronted with blackmail because they trusted people to not expose them with pictures of them having naked sex with people they aren't supposed to. I said everyone knows someone in this predicament. 

For real.

My press secretary has a few additional words on this touchy subject that I’m sure everyone will identify with:

Thanks America. You can sleep better now.
I don't know what circles she's circulating in and I'm not sure about Iran but I'm pretty sure China and Russia don't have any high school pictures of me holding a football, in a compromising position, that would make normal people vomit. I never released those to the public.

Joe’s still suffering from secret service women reporting his nude swimming around as sexual harassment. No! Joe was the victim of their workplace intolerance. That memory is seared in Joe’s mind, like Bill Clinton.

Joe’s still suffering from secret service women reporting his nude swimming around as sexual harassment.”  
I really think that the secret service people are worried more about the embalming fluid leaking out and the body would disintegrate. At that point, the secret service would have a hard time dealing with the rath of the necrophilia crowd.

trashmouth wrote:
3/17/2022, 10:12 am
The wrath of the necrophilia crowd.
Don't forget the wrath of the necrophiliac BDSM bestiality crowd (I'd say more but that would be beating a dead horse).