Evict the dead! Make room for Dear Leader!

Holding Onto Hallowed Ground in Hawaii

Oahu_War_Memorial.jpg
Monitoring the daily Reichwing propaganda I stumbled into the above link. This raises many ponderings...

What is the appropriate location for the remains of Dear Leader (PBUH) when his earthly time is done?

Why would his necro-constituency object when there is always room for one more and an extended family (as shown by our undocumented voters from the South of our border show us)?

<OFF>

The comments are excellent, as a soldier, I agree, the Punchbowl is no place for his carcass. South Chicago, or burial at sea...if the coast guard waives the laws regarding dumping in national waters....

<ON>

FORWARD!

I wonder how many votes he gets to cast, since he'll be a former Democrat president. Is it 10-100 like other dead people, or does he get a special allotment?

Such a prime location! This site should immediately be reallocated for the exclusive use of our Dear Leader. What a wonderful place for a new Presidential Palace!

Let's not forget: Dear Leader is destined to rise again and reign over all personkind - thus, he will occupy no space in the underground. Period.

Silly discussion...Our dear Leader shall NEVER DIE! And when he is, he won't be.

Comrades,

I'm starting a fund drive for the purpose of securing a slot in the Elysium Space Company's future launch schedule for our Dear Leader. (should the need arise...which of course it can't) You know where to address all donations.

MEMORIAL SPACEFLIGHT SERVICE: ($1,990.00 + tax)

The final frontier is an exceptional place to honor and celebrate the life of someone you love. Elysium Space offers awe-inspiring memorial spaceflights to have a symbolic portion of a departed's ashes launched into space. Our specially designed memorial spacecraft respectfully and peacefully orbits the Earth for several months. Family and friends follow this journey through the stars using our beautiful mobile app, which shows in real time the spacecraft location and how the world looks from this majestic place. Eventually, in a last poetic moment, the spacecraft harmlessly reenters the Earth's atmosphere, blazing as a shooting star. Elysium Space is concerned by the space environment and does not create orbital pollution. (*An exception can be arranged in this particular case)

We exclusively contract with the most reliable commercial space transportation companies. Our spacecrafts are launched along with prime commercial and scientific satellites. Launches take place in the United States at the Cape Canaveral launch facility in Florida. This fantastic and unique event will be webcasted and we will provide a professionally produced video as well. Moreover, participants are welcome to join us at the launch viewing event and celebrate while watching the rocket reach the final frontier. All memorial spaceflights include a service guarantee: in case of failure, we will reschedule your flight to our next launch opportunity at no additional cost.

Final Flight.jpg

Nice try Craptek, but the space center at Canaveral is now just a "Madrasa"where Arabic studies are presented. Perhaps the Chinese will launch for us?

They're good at fireworks I hear...

I envision his remains in a beautiful, tranquil, serene setting such as this ...

er ...

tertiary treatment pond ...