Famous Disabilities No One Ever Heard About

Kapitain Kangaroo Kourt started thread for famous quotes never heard before. Please post your quotes there.

But, comrades, there are famous disabilities that we don’t know about. A TPC famous disability of jackalopelipsky’s very own Sister Bunny was an eye turning in, so she couldn’t see what her hands were doing. (tampering with her Marxmas Presents under the Marxmas Tree.) This now recognized disability covers so many prosecutable crimes.

Now, another disability we never heard of is making its way into businesses’ HR Departments —- Time Blindness.

Add other disabilities never heard of before so they get the recognition they deserve.

Suffering as a disabled cry bully as an unrecognized disability makes it difficult to just eat the food you ordered and enjoy it.

Rita Panahi ROCKS! Love watching her stuff. That accent is awesome, too.

I've heard of something called the Binki Separation (AKA Deprived or Depraved) Distress Syndrome™ (BSDS) but I'm not sure if it's been officially recognized. Apparently, it's caused by parents telling their progeny that they are now responsible for themselves.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
1/24/2024, 10:45 pm
I've heard of something called the Binki Separation (AKA Deprived or Depraved) Distress Syndrome™ (BSDS) but I'm not sure if it's been officially recognized. Apparently, it's caused by parents telling their progeny that they are now responsible for themselves.

That’s crazy…

Painful to watch, but this is when special needs individuals are educated by public school to never understand or accept their diminished cognitive skills.

Everyone has some sort of disability or quirk, which makes us all unique. But not everyone demands to tear down the entire system because of it.

I suppose the latter stems from a mental abnormality I call "tear-it-down" syndrome.

I made it up just now, but it fits. It describes a contagious mindset, spreading quicker than Covid-19.

Red Square wrote:
1/25/2024, 4:17 pm
Everyone has some sort of disability or quirk, which makes us all unique. But not everyone demands to tear down the entire system because of it.

I suppose the latter stems from a mental abnormality I call the "tear-it-down" syndrome.

I made it up just now, but it fits. It describes a contagious mindset, spreading quicker than Covid-19.

It’s the let them tear everything down if they want to attitude. Having a special needs sister —-the most extraordinary kid, ever!—- never did I’m bored come out of Sister Bunny’s mouth, as she always had an idea of something to do, and a work ethic that knew getting some buck$ together would precipitate a trip to the store to get supplies for that idea to become reality, like an artistic genius.

After giving up teaching for Lent, because of this very thought, that special needs students need protection from idiotic ideas that would harm them, as well as the entire Collective, only to face Alinsky; Sister Bunny’s World was the only World that made sense. Protecting it was my purpose in life.

Red Square wrote:

I suppose the latter stems from a mental abnormality I call "tear-it-down" syndrome.

This may be the Crown Prince of contagious mindsets since September 11, 2001:

I don't want to sound.jpg

Red Square wrote:

Those who demand to tear down "The System" are those who don't think that there will be any negative consequences. Anarchy is great, until somebody decides to become a warlord.

Humanity always seeks leadership, good or bad. "The System" is human interaction. One would have more success extinguishing the Sun than changing that reality.

Who knew sex workers with HIV are protected by the Americans With Disabilities Act?