Favoritism?

burninghouse.jpg
In South Los Angeles, a 4-plex was destroyed by a fire.

A Mexican family of six, all welfare recipients and gang members lived on the first floor, and they all died

An Islamic group of seven welfare cheats, all illegally in the country from Kenya, lived on the second floor, and they all perished in the fire.

6 LA Hispanic Gang Bangers & ex-cons lived on the 3rd floor, and they too died.

A lone, white couple lived on the top floor. The couple survived the fire.
Image Image Image
Jesse Jackson, John Burris and Al Sharpton were furious. They flew into LA and met with the fire chief, on camera. They loudly demanded to know why the Blacks, Black Muslims and Hispanics all died in the fire and why only the white couple lived.

Mystery item No. 1

Aha! So he admits to the discrimination inherent in the evil capitalist economic system!

THIS IS THE MOST UNEQUAL DIVISION OF UNFAIRNESS NOTED THIS WEEK. I denounce this event and demand an investigatory committee to investigate.

These poor minorities were waiting on their redistributed government checks and are allowed to die in a fire? Is everyone expected to work at MCDONALD'??!!

Frauline,

If all were to wait for redistributed government checks to which we are all entitled, who would work at McDonalds to prepare our food, and work at Walmart so we can purchase goods made by our Chinese Brothers in Labor?

Here is an idea: What if we develop a society of immigrant peoples to do the work that we cannot or would not do? (someone must collect the checks from the Government!) The more we pay these workers, the harder they would work, no? We go get them from their countries, (no visa required if we ship them cargo-class), we transport and house them, and then offer them free healthcare and education for their snotty little offspring! In time, they reproduce new workers, eventually we tax the hell out of them, and then they are paying for our healthcare! I think I'm on to something...

Comrade Tovarichi, I am joyous that you have your Progressive Thinking Cap ™ on (it seems to fit well too, so I presume it was made in China?) but have you been sleeping, Mr. Van Winkle? This is what we have been doing for decades. The problem is more likely the cheap, greedy rich capitalist who are not giving 90% of the earnings to government to redistribute to these deadbeats illegals undocumenteds.

Besides that and secondly, McDonald's is on Pres. Michelle's "hit list". So therefore, these peoples cannot work at McD's (umm, I could use a Big Mac) but need to look for Union jobs at fruit & veggie markets.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:...Besides that and secondly, McDonald's is on Pres. Michelle's "hit list". So therefore, these peoples cannot work at McD's (umm, I could use a Big Mac) but need to look for Union jobs at fruit & veggie markets.

Fraulein,

I believe these white people, who were at "work", were really at the union rally "working" the picket lines in Madison against eeevil rethuglican Scott Walker and his merry band of collective bargaining killjoys.

HAHAhahahAHahAHAhahahahAHAHAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAHAhahahAhAhAhAHa

I am for making change from LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

So slavery was not my idea? I see.

I have ideas of world peace, but I'll keep that to myself. That's probably already been done too.

On the bright side, I was in a restaruant in Raliegh, Peoples Republic of North Carolina last week, and I actually got a decent bowl of Borscht! Truly world class cuisine...

Tovarichi wrote:So slavery was not my idea? I see.

The Progressive thing to do would be "name it and claim it". And you have Al "not so" Sharpton and Jesse "jackass" Jackson to keep the "dream " alive.