FCC to tomahawk-chop broadcast licenses for saying Redskins

FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler gets ready to Tomahawk-Chop the license of any broadcaster of the racist words "Redskins" and "Oklahoma"* and the phrase "Native Americans."**

*"Oklahoma" is the indigeneous Chocktaw tribe's word for "Red People." .

**"Native Americans" is a neo-colonialist racist phrase -- i.e., "Native" as in "the Natives Are Restless" and "Americans" as the Demeaningly Euro-Centric Adaptation of the Name of the Predatory European "Amerigo Vespucci" in the Naming of the Post-Pangean, Northern-Hemisphere Continent Between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.

The anthropologically correct name for people politically-incorrectly described as "Native Americans" is MDOPCIOTPPCBNAAPOs: Modern Descendents Of Pre-Columbian Inhabitants Of The Post-Pangean Continent Between Northern Atlantic And Pacific Oceans

Pronounced "em-dop-shee-oat-puh-cuh-buh-nah-ape-ohs"

--KOOK

**"Colorado" (Spanish, adj.)

(1) Red, scarlet (2) Colored

Synonyms: "de colores", "of color"; "negro", black.

I do not understand what the problem with Redskins is. Aren't all The Party™ members celebrating their redness. Red is the color of liberation from the responsibility of making ones own decisions and the subsequent responsibility for the consequences of those decisions. I can't imagine a better name for a sports team based at Party Headquarters™, DC. What am I missing?

I can say without RESERVATION that this is a BRAVE move. This legislative TREATY will be a FEATHER in the cap of the FCC CHIEF....

Tovarichi wrote:I can say without RESERVATION that this is a BRAVE move. This legislative TREATY will be a FEATHER in the cap of the FCC CHIEF....
HOW and in what manner?

Comrades! Comrades!

We must resist premature celebration.

Larry Sabato's Crystal Balls are predicting a wave in the Republican's/Tea-Party's sexist "War on Women" on Nov. 4, 2014, the effect of which may stiffen support for a sexist logo to replace the currently racist logo as previously proposed by our brilliantly artistic theoretician, Anyer Marx:

which the "Midnight Cowboys" prefer over the currently racist logo:

--KOOK

]

Not Siberian- Americans??"???

Smokin_Tipi2.jpg
In eastern siberia, above

siberian american.png

Sometime later, on East Coast of US

Regardless, I pledge to harrass whomever I can around here to ban the name of Michigan (Ojibwa for "great water"). And Kalamazoo ("boiling water). The trivial use of these sacred Indi---Siberian-Ameri--- MDOPCIOTPPCBNAAPO words have no business in the writing and speaking of the straight, cis-tran, white male perpetrators of [insert favorite -ism]-ism!

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
KOOK wrote: ...
The anthropologically correct name for people politically-incorrectly described as "Native Americans" is MDOPCIOTPPCBNAAPOs: Modern Descendents Of Pre-Columbian Inhabitants Of The Post-Pangean Continent Between Northern Atlantic And Pacific Oceans ...
--KOOK

Not Siberian- Americans??"???

In eastern siberia, above

Sometime later ... [after migration across Bering Strait]

Comrade Kelly Ivanovna,

You must be Mrs. Columbo because you found and revealed to the world the "Smoking TP*"

Perhaps the letters "SI" ("Siberian Immigrants") should be added to the anthropologically correct name, which would then become "SIMDOPCIOTPPCBNAAPO."

But since it appears that Eastern Europeans Migrating Eastward And Asiatics Migrating Northward Inter-MarriedPartnered To Produce Siberians, then we shwould also add the following prefix: "EEMEAAMNIPTP" which would then yield ""EEMEAAMNIPTPSIMDOPCIOTPPCBNAAPO."

But that would omit the congtributions of those who had previously migrated North Out Of Africa And East Out Of Africa, which would require the additonal prefix "NOOAAEOOA," which would thus yield the final name to be "NOOAAEOOAEEMEAAMNIPTPSIMDOPCIOTPPCBNAAPO."

Thank you for your vital contribution to our Anthropological Correctness. You are also the Margaret Meade of Collectivist Anthropology.

* I use the term "TP" instead of "TiPi" because as a child I heard the ancient legend about the MDOPCIOTPPCBNAAPO who, after arrival of British Savages, over-indulged in adopting their afternoon habits by drinking so much tea, he drowned in his tea-pee.

--KOOK