Feds will allow you to consume decent beer & cheese!

The most merciful and transparent guv-mint has graciously made this announcement:

Attention, peasants: Feds will allow you to consume decent beer and cheese after all

Real beer? But does it have all the ingredients usually used by the guv-mint approved brewing companies? And the cheese? I hope I can get my cheese rations restored at my gulag work since my torturer health trainer has reduced them until I can run the hamster wheel longer, thanks to Dear Leader's destroying crapping on improving our insurance plan.

anonemous1 wrote:The most merciful and transparent guv-mint has graciously made this announcement:

Attention, peasants: Feds will allow you to consume decent beer and cheese after all.

Real beer? But does it have all the ingredients usually used by the guv-mint approved brewing companies? And the cheese? I hope I can get my cheese rations restored at my gulag work since my torturer health trainer has reduced them until I can run the hamster wheel longer, thanks to Dear Leader's destroying crapping on improving our insurance plan.

[highlight=#ffff00](I would put a graphic in here most appropriate if I had that talent to make one)[/highlight]

Here is a nice one to begin with: a few of my rodent friends celebrating. (I cannot remember what they were celebrating. The vodka had been flowing rather freely that day, and the catnip was prime.)

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] invited us to enjoy ourselves when he wrote:Dig in, Comrades!

OK!!

putout-giggity-goo.gif

Red Square wrote:One word: FOODICARE!

Foodicare: Health-Through-Nutrition Care for America

Many thanks, Comrade Square! Providing a most appropriate graphic - and sharing the wealth of information that is the People's Cube....

Hello my friends
for the lovely miss comrade Putout
dig_in_comrades.jpg