Felix the Cat

As I said before, I am victim of Media. Take Felix for instance ( Prince Felix Felixovich Yussupov ). Invites me to his palace on the Moika Canal. Says;" Come give Spiritual Advice to wife, Irina". I say; "sure".

Irina was very nice lady. She was what you Americans now call "Trophy Wife". Had nice time at palace except when Irena goes to bed. Then Felix chasing me around palace saying things like; "Play game with me", "I am pussy cat" and "I've got to have it!". Now Grigori was very progressive guy even back then. If that's your thing is ok with me, but I always answered; "Grigori don't play that" and he'd go sulk in the corner.

I mean look at this guy:

Take special notice of knife.

One day he says lets go for boat ride. I say but canal is frozen. He says is something new called Ice Boat. I'm bending down to untie rope and little shit stabs me in back and throws me in canal! He even had hole cut in ice. Hit my head on boat on way down and was out cold. Lucky for me the cold water brought me to.

Saw Felix skipping away in distance when I saw old Doctor friend and his man-servant. They we're headed to his favorite spot "Svetlana's S&M Parlor" (Spa & Massage. I know how some of my comrades think). Anyway, I call out; "Hey Doc, little help here!". He comes over, sees knife sticking in my back and says; "Looks like a bad case of heartburn to me." He always was a cut-up. Lots with the jokes. So man-servant picks me up and carries me off to Svetlana's. Doc patches me up real nice and Svetlana and her girls took real good care of me.

Here's the Media Spin:

Body of Rasputin Found!

Was a bum, got drunk and fell in.

Prince Felix says; "I did it to save Russia". Grigori;"Yeah Right!"
Media then went on smear Grigori campaign to cover for the Little Prince. Not that they liked him, they really hated me.

Poor Doc, he was victim of media too. Back in his home country he was victim of terrible smear campaign. All started when he found 7'8" villiage idot running wild in woods. Doc gave him electro-shock treatments to calm him down. Treatments worked and giant became Doc's man-servant. Media got wind of Doc's experiments and went crazy. Got villiagers so riled up they burned down his castle.

Is why Doc was hiding in Russia. That and his old friend Boris had annex to Svetlana's called Boris' Bistro. Was nice club. Boris had idea from old friend and placed six foot poles all around club. Had farm and factory girls dancing on and around poles. We three had great times talking about old days. I asked Boris about pole idea and he said was old friend Vlad. Another victim of media spin, Boris said he was hiding out in the US, some place called Texas.

Grigori E.R. wrote: Anyway, I call out; "Hey Doc, little help here!". He comes over, sees knife sticking in my back and says; "Looks like a bad case of heartburn to me." He always was a cut-up. Lots with the jokes.

'Twas not a joke. It is typical of the care in a nationalized health-care system.

Comrade Opiate,

Lucky for me he came by. If taken to local clinic, it would have been Black Iron Curtains for me.

Sorry for delay. New power pole's going in and along front of house. Been going on for weeks. Know anyone could use some 30' X 12" diameter poles?

Grigori E.R. wrote:Comrade Opiate,

Sorry for delay. New power pole's going in and along front of house. Been going on for weeks. Know anyone could use some 30' X 12" diameter poles?

Ahh, I see the Messiah's new combination pork barrel/public works/stimulus program has already started! The first project must be replacing power poles with other power poles. This will surely expand the economy enough for me to get a new jumbo mortgage on that lean-to under the interstate that I have my eye on. How great it is to be in the Light, at last!