"Female" Crash Dummies and Trans Athletes

Group Calls for Car Crash Dummy Equity, Claims Male Body too Favored.jpg
When we live in an environment of real, pressing problems that need immediate solutions, we can always count on liberals to pile on by creating frivolous new "problems" out of thin air.

Not enough "female" crash test dummies is among the newest problems to plague the liberal minds behind equity and social justice.

Group Calls for Car Crash Dummy Equity, Claims Male Body too Favored

Ugh! Okay, now let's do biological men versus biological women in athletics.

(click for full size)
MVF.jpg

Before we acknowledge the profound difference between "male" and "female" crash test dummies, why not acknowledge the profound difference between biologically male transgenders and biological women who are unjustly forced to compete with them in athletics?

I think I know who gave them that idea.

[img]/images/Crash_Dummy_Hillary_Kaine.jpg[/img]

Will this research finally convince women to get off the phone and quit running red lights?

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Will this research finally convince women to get off the phone and quit running red lights?
Based on experience, they only run "pink" lights (or so they say).

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

Could someone please point out the "female"Crash Test Dummies to me?

Confused in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Comrade R. Salmon,

I'm not an expert, but based on experience I'd say the (self-identified as) "Female" crash test dummies are the ones that either:

A) just prior to impact stated to the "other gendered" driver "...you really should stop and ask for directions..." OR

B) although being a numerical queen of twitter/instagram/tiktok, can't figure out how to input an address into the GPS app and was showing her Obamaphone to the driver to fix the problem (at high speed of course).

Others may have a different viewpoint, but they're racists and deplorables.

Red Salmon wrote:Could someone please point out the "female"Crash Test Dummies to me?
Red Salmon

I think the "female" is Brad Roberts trying to sound like Scott Weiland trying to sound like Eddie Vedder or something.

If you're asking about the mannequins, the "female" ones are easy to recognize: they smell better (from the neck up) and carry a 15-pound bag full of sharp things that spray everywhere like shrapnel during car crashes.

Mmmm (Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm), I guess the one playing the piano could be female....